Any Time line in adjudicating I-485 application ?

madgu-gc2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

How much time the adjudicating officer might take to make decision on 485 application after (s)he gets our files? Any idea. Please post your response.

Thanks.

My Details:

EB-1EA I-140 AD: Feb.2007 (primary) TSC
EB-2 niw I-140 AD: Feb.2007 (primary) VSC
I-485 filed with EB-2 NIW for me and spouse: Sep. 2005
FP done (for both): Oct. 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
so i guess nobody knows :)

My Details:

EB-1EA I-140 AD: Feb. 26, 2007 (primary) TSC
EB-2 niw I-140 AD: Feb. 28, 2007 (primary) VSC

Yesterday I called TSC again to try my luck so that I can get a nice IMm Officer who would tell me about my NC status. I got nice lady who told me that my and my wife's NC is already cleared and the case has already been transferred to Adjudication Section to be assigned to an adjudicator who would approve your case. She also told me that I should be getting a response within 30 days. I hope all this is true. I asked me wife to call again and confirm this, lets see what replies she gets for our 485. If i believe the IMm Officre then I guess it takes them 30 days to adjudicate ur case.

My Details:

So Madgu, do you know that your NC is clear ?

My Details:

Congrats atlast your NC is cleared. Your good day is knocking the door.

Yes Mogambo!! my NC is done and I confirmed twice by calling NSC last month assuming that my file is at NSC. But in reality my file is at TSC (no change in online status and no notice from any of the service center). Last week my applications were in transit to an adjudicating officer and this monday the officer received my 485 application. Do you think I am close to approval?

Did you get any notice about 30 days time? Because when good y called he was told that he will hear within 60 days. let us see what happens?

I did not get any notice yet but the lady from TSC told me that I should be hearing their decision in 30days. I dont know whether to believe her. I have asked me wife to call TSC using POJ Method and confirm again what I was told. Will write when she finishes claling and hope she gets nice officer like I did after calling twice.

Yes Mogambo!! my NC is done and I confirmed twice by calling NSC last month assuming that my file is at NSC. But in reality my file is at TSC (no change in online status and no notice from any of the service center). Last week my applications were in transit to an adjudicating officer and this monday the officer received my 485 application. Do you think I am close to approval?

Did you get any notice about 30 days time? Because when good y called he was told that he will hear within 60 days. let us see what happens?

Also how do you know that THIS MONDAY an IMM Officer received your files.
Can u tell me how can I know this.

Madgu did you add your case to www.trackitt.com. If not please add so that we keep on knowing each others progress.

Bad news. My wife was told that nothing has changed on your cases and we can't tell you about name check status till they are 6 months old. The agent also said she is seeing no information about NC etc. I don't know whom to believe the TSC lady I talked yesterday or the TSC lady my wife talked a fee minutes ago.

Update: I confrimed with my wife whether she could really use POJ method sucessfully and in the end whethere she hear the measseg: WELCOME TO TSC. SHe said she did get this meassage when she called a few days ago but not today. SO I believe she did not follow instruction properly and ended up talking to BOZOS sitting on their National service Center 800 Number. That is a relief. I asked her to try again this evening to cnfirm. ALso when I called yesterday the TSC agent was kind enough to repeat all 8 didgits for each case number and then told me what she was seeing on the screen. SO I have more reason to believe her now after I came to know that my wife did not get the message WELCOME TO TSC after wrongly using POJ method.

Update: I confrimed with my wife whether she could really use POJ method sucessfully and in the end whethere she hear the measseg: WELCOME TO TSC. SHe said she did get this meassage when she called a few days ago but not today. SO I believe she did not follow instruction properly and ended up talking to BOZOS sitting on their National service Center 800 Number. That is a relief. I asked her to try again this evening to cnfirm. ALso when I called yesterday the TSC agent was kind enough to repeat all 8 didgits for each case number and then told me what she was seeing on the screen. SO I have more reason to believe her now after I came to know that my wife did not get the message WELCOME TO TSC after wrongly using POJ method. AND I BELIEVE THE TSC AGENT I SPOKE TO YESTERDAYU HAD NO REASON TO FOOL ME, SINCE SHE WAS REPEATING THA LL THE #S OF MY CASE STATUS SO I THINK WHAT SHE SAID WAS BELIEAVABLE

Very difficult to Understand. I stopped believing the LUDs nowadays. May be your wife can try again tomorrow.

Update: I confrimed with my wife whether she could really use POJ method sucessfully and in the end whethere she hear the measseg: WELCOME TO TSC. SHe said she did get this meassage when she called a few days ago but not today. SO I believe she did not follow instruction properly and ended up talking to BOZOS sitting on their National service Center 800 Number. That is a relief. I asked her to try again this evening to cnfirm. ALso when I called yesterday the TSC agent was kind enough to repeat all 8 didgits for each case number and then told me what she was seeing on the screen. SO I have more reason to believe her now after I came to know that my wife did not get the message WELCOME TO TSC after wrongly using POJ method. AND I BELIEVE THE TSC AGENT I SPOKE TO YESTERDAYU HAD NO REASON TO FOOL ME, SINCE SHE WAS REPEATING THA LL THE #S OF MY CASE STATUS SO I THINK WHAT SHE SAID WAS BELIEAVABLE

Cool!!!!

Hi good y & Mogambo

When I went home this evening there was a Finger Printing Notice lying in the mail box from TSC for my spouse and it is scheduled on May 04, 2007. I will wait till tomorrow and if I do not get then I will call TSC on Monday. Is it encouraging? or again it is a routine process.

you are going to touch GC

I feel is a good lsign, otherwise there is no reason for a FP. tood luck

Hi good y

If I get my FP notice (which is different from my spouse scheduled date) can I go to ASC and request them to take my FP too? will it be allowed? any insight...

Hi good y & Mogambo

When I went home this evening there was a Finger Printing Notice lying in the mail box from TSC for my spouse and it is scheduled on May 04, 2007. I will wait till tomorrow and if I do not get then I will call TSC on Monday. Is it encouraging? or again it is a routine process.

Hi Madgu-GC:

Congrats for the FP2 notice. Did you see any LUD before the FP2 notice?