Any Tampa DO People

2BUSCTZN

Registered Users (C)
There has to be more then just me in Tampa DO. I serached this forum and found one but it is old not recent inquiries. I am interested in specially those who filed this yera towards N400. I think we track it may help each other. Any suggestions - welcome!

Hi,

There are not very many of us I'm afraid.

My N-400 file date was July 27th 2007.
My fingerprint date was Feb 13th 2008
My interview date is May 27th 2008

I received my interview letter the middle of March

Good luck with everything

I live in Tampa, Applied on April 17, 2008 ( N -400). Already completed the Finger printing on May 9, 2008.

Now waiting for the interview. Hopefully in couple of months maximum i think.

Wow...good work Sonny123. Below is my time line:

For Application:
N-400 Sent on 04/21/2008 (my birthday)
N-400 received 04/24/2008
N-400 Priority Date 04/24/2008
N-400 Notice Date 04/29/2008
For Fingerprinting
N-400 Sent on 04/21/2008 (my birthday)
N-400 received 04/24/2008
N-400 Priority Date 04/24/2008
N-400 Notice Date 04/30/2008
Fingerprint Date 05/15/2008

Both letters (Fingerprint Notification and Receipt with Exception) received on 05/05/2008

Hopefully, Tampa moves on.
By the way, does Tampa has same day Interview and Oath ceremony?
Thanks and good luck to you all.

biometics

2BUSCTZN can you please tell me where your biometics letter came from. Did it come from your Tampa Office or did it come fromthe Texas Service Center? Can you look on the envelope all the cutomer service number told me is it comes in separate envelopes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my timeline,

Sent N-400 to Texas Service Center on 4/29/08.
Received 5/1/08.
Priority date 5/1/08.
Notice date 5/6/08.
Received NOA on 5/12/08 it was post mark on 5/8/09 check was cashed on 5/5/08.
Got fingerprint notice on 5/15/08
Figerprint appointmnet 5/22/08.
Fingerprint done on 5/21/08 early prints taken.

The only differnce is that I live in Jacksonville, Florida.

No worries. Each case is different. I did read some one from Tampa did get both letters on same day. You will get yours too.

One of my friends wife who recently attended the interview on MAY 12, 2008 at Tampa DO has a Oath in the month of AUGUST 08. ( Her total process almost took one year, they applied even before the new fee hike, June 07)

That means Oath in Tampa is somewhere in August 08 for the timebeing, not on the same day of passing the interview.

Here's my current progress through Tampa:

13 Aug 2007 - N400 to TSC
14 Aug 2007 - N400 received by TSC
19 Dec 2007 - Check Cashed
27 Dec 2007 - I-797C Notice of Action received.
04 Mar 2008 - Fingerprinting.
17 May 2008 - Interview Notice received for July 24, 2008.

I have my interview next Tuesday, if all goes well I will let you know about the Oath date.

Good luck to everyone

Thanks,

Hopefully it won't be a long wait for the Oath date. I'm anxious for this to be over with.

Good luck to you also.

Interview went very Well

Hello Everyone,

I had my interview yesterday at the Tampa office, I have to say that It was very pleasant, and relatively fast.

I received Congratulations on the N-652

I was told that they are in the process of scheduling for the Oath day at the Tampa convention center for June. The D.O. said I should get my letter with the date very soon.

I found out another lady who had her interview a few weeks ago received a letter for the Oath, and it is for June 15th. I assume, and hope it will be the same day.

Good luck to everyone still waiting

I wonder why some Agents say June, and others say August? Maybe they have the the choice of when they schedule people for the different dates. I know there were alot of people there with me yesterday having their interviews, and the June date is filled up.
I guess we just wait and see what happens.

Good luck to everyone

Hi,

There are not very many of us I'm afraid.

My N-400 file date was July 27th 2007.
My fingerprint date was Feb 13th 2008
My interview date is May 27th 2008
Oat - still waiting and today is 10/07/08

I received my interview letter the middle of March

Good luck with everything

update us on your interview!!!!

Thank you so much for that info. I hope my Agent was right and I will be in the June ceremony. That is what he told me.

update us on your interview!!!!

I answered in a post yesterday, post #14 of this subject

As I said I had a very pleasant interview that lasted about 15 mins with the Agent. He was really very nice. He just went over my application, and updated my trips and other information. I was asked 6 questions that I answered correctly. I was congratulated and told that I should get my letter very soon because they are organizing the June Oath ceremony.

From the time Ientered the building until I left after my interview was about 1 hour.

It as really very easy and relaxed

Good luck