any takes on the new dates for 485?

i think u may see a jump, may be aug end or sep sometime.

I think they should publishe FP dates and not ND dates as work is being done based on FP dates now.

Spoke with immigration officer this morning to find out where my approval notice will go as i changed my address 10 days back andwebsite was never updated.

Guy was soooooooooo very nice, he explained things in great detail and was very polite,I smartly diverted him from the Q i had and asked so many other things ans he answered all of that, but there is one thing specific he said.

He sai VSC is under great strees to move as fast as they can because of the speed showed by CSC.......so folksssssssssssss........you know what this means...................don't you... :p good luck to every one.

won't believe it till I see my damned two emails ....

the way these jokers work you never know...

just yesterday a guy from our office was approved and guess what his filing date was: MAY 2004!!!

Why bother about USCIS date... Whether anyone close to your date is getting approved or not is what matters... :eek:

unlucky as I am..I am going to need the official date to cross mine so that I can start my status enquiry after 30 days...

dogbert99 said:
unlucky as I am..I am going to need the official date to cross mine so that I can start my status enquiry after 30 days...

My point excactly...I second that opinion......!!!!

Dont worry

Dont worry Guys.... when you have waited 3 or 4 years.. I am sure waiting a couple of months wont make much of a difference. You will get it finally.. aaj nahi tho kal... so just relax and have fun and enjoy life rather than getting desparate... :D. Who knows you might get it even before USCIS updates its official date.

if its just 2 months, anybody can wait. But its the uncertainity with the retrogression could push it way beyond than that. Every body wants a greencard and they have their own personal reasons behind it. Its just a matter of when and that when occurs when. More of a unknown unknown problem.

Could you please share that

Chubber Singh said:
Spoke with immigration officer this morning to find out where my approval notice will go as i changed my address 10 days back andwebsite was never updated.

Guy was soooooooooo very nice, he explained things in great detail and was very polite,I smartly diverted him from the Q i had and asked so many other things ans he answered all of that,

Could you please post an account of your Q&A session with the VSC officer? It would be great to know what these guys are up to in their own words.
thanks