Any Suggestions for EAD's Online Vs By Mail

takeanumber

Registered Users (C)
Do you guys have any Suggestions for EAD's Online Vs By Mail.
There were some postings here for unnecessary delays online. I know TSC is extremely incompetent and unpredictable. What are your thoughts about filing for an EAD. It is mu 4th EAD.

My case is pending since Oct,2000.
Cat: EB
I-140 approved 1999
N/D 10,2000
2 finger prints
3 EAD's
2 AP's
last fingerprint in Jan,2003
Special Registeration in Jan 2003(Pak): No issues
Senator follow up: Aug,2003
Congressman's follow up Aug, 2003
AILA Follow up June, 2003

Re:

According to the current processing statistics, your case should have been approved. Call the useless 1-800 and findout what is going on with your case, or ask your attoreny to send a letter to TSC director stating your RD.

Then regrding EAD filing online vs Mailing. I think mailing is the easiest way to do. Becuase online, there are several steps including giving FP and photos in the ASC. I do not know how other people think but I believe mailing is the easiest way, just it is a onestep step.

Thanks

online EAD - personal opinion

Hello,

>> Do you guys have any Suggestions for EAD's Online Vs By Mail.

I also like to know. about it. I was reading some other fourms.... learnt about some issues with online EAD..... they are issuing RFEs...... not sure it was true or not...

Personal Opinion is.... sending registered mail through Attorney... will be best solution... so atleast we have receipt... keep update ur experience if u are going online renew of ur EAD....

I was reading ur casee. it seems ur should have been aproved ...... don't know... why.... but I belive it would be soon..... ur case is old. would u share some experience sending letters to Senators and congressmans what did u write them....
and how did they response to u.

did u hear anything from TSC .... after the letters or response.

Ali

Ali and EDW2000,
I think I am going to send my EAD's as regular mail. I'll keep you guys posted how it goes on this forum. Senator's and Congressman's follow up was easy. Just look'em up and call the office and speak to an immigration contact person in their office. They'll ask u to send a written letter for you consent to inquire on ur bhalf. I was told two months ago from the Senator's office that my case has been referred to the "exam section" and I'll hear in 15 -20 days. It has been almost 60 days no update no follow up.
I have seen a lot of incompetent, indifferent and pathatic buracracy from where I am from, TSC beats all of them with flying colors.
Good Luck to everybody.