Any SRC-01-XXX-XXXXX find case number in AVM

mosfet

Registered Users (C)
Is there anybody who filed in TSC in the new INS year (starting in October,2000) find their SRC case number in the automated system? It may be too early to get impatient, but I cannot find my SRC-01-015-XXXXX in the system. Anybody who does find their case starting with SRC-01 please respond. I had my FP done in December last year.

I read somewhere that the TSC automated system can only record about 1 million case info in its system. So new cases may not be in the system yet.

No Title

Hey My SRC is #0011 Same is true for my wife accept the last 3 digit we have the same SRC . I checked the AVM I could find mine but not my wife\'s . Any Idea???

No Title

Cases Info on I-485 of 2001: Let\'s make a connection. No AVM available for my I-485 except EAD. Just got FP notice. Called TSC months ago, they said the database is not good, and all cases are there. SRC-01-014-@@@@@@. Colorfish@hotmail.com

No Title

SRC-01-033-5XXXX case is in the AVM. Usual 240-365 day message..... FP done 01/03/2001. no EAD yet.

No Title

I filed my I485 last July(SRC00260XXXXX).But according to AVM my case number is not found. I had called INS called several times, they said not to give importance to it, it may not be functional 100%.As mentioned by Zhong Yan, it is not working properley,do not give much importance to AVM. Irrespective of that the processing will go on. I just received my FP notice yesterday, but still AVM says this number not found at this time.

Shet

No Title

You should receive the FP notice soon, and some cases later than yours got FP notices already. What\'s your EB class? You may reach me from the email address posted above. GOOd LUCK!

No Title

Thank you all for your responses. I guess we shouldn\'t pay much attention to the AVM
at TSC. Although my case has never been in the system (SRC-01-015), I got FP notice in less than one month from I485 filing. It would be nice to have it in the system though. If there\'s an RFE mailed, or if INS receives our response to the RFE, it may not be updated in AVM, and that\'s not good. Any thoughts are always welcome.