Any Speculation on Feb Visa bulletin

baski555

Registered Users (C)
What do you guys expect in Feb Visa bulletin? Is it going to be 6 months move or any bad news. I know people get some in-sights about the dates, please pour in your thoughts.

Thanks

PD : Nov 01 - EB2/India
I 485 ND: 8/03
RFE Replied : 11/05
I 485 AD: ?

Jr_Mithun,
You mean 2yrs moved back or forward.If that's true that means EB3 will start from 1996.That's crazy forget green card in this lifetime..

Always forward so we all get the card in 2006 1st quarter itself...good luck for all of us..FEB Visa bulletin will open doors for Plastic card soon :rolleyes:

2 Years?

Where did you get this info? If it is 2 years, it will be good. Also, do you know when will it be released. I know it will be between 10 to 15, Do you guys know what date it is released every month?

Let me hope for the good.

baski555 said:
Where did you get this info? If it is 2 years, it will be good. Also, do you know when will it be released. I know it will be between 10 to 15, Do you guys know what date it is released every month?

Let me hope for the good.
I beleive he just saying something to be positive.
Realistically, I beleive 6 months in each category is reasonble to assume.

Per immigration-law.com.. it will be a atleast good move(may be 6 months) for couple of months then it will either stop or we can see very slow movement..

Good luck to all of us.