Any similar case of I-140 revoked and NOID received...

rp1740

Registered Users (C)
Anyone had any experience dealing with NOID on I-485 after I-140 was revoked by ex-employer? I had a similar experience and I have sent the response back with my new employer's verification letter. But all that is happening is LUD changes on my I-485. Does anyone with the same experience as mine, could share few information? What should I expect after the LUD changes. The current message on 485 says that USCIS has received my response ... Can I expect some type of letter stating the AC21 is valid and the my 485 is back to normal status. The suspense is really worrying.

USCIS will not send any letter of accepatnace or any kind of info other than following online msg change :

"On <DATE>, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates"

later on my EADs and APs were approved.

Thank you for you response apol. Even my I-485 status says the same message. After the status change, the LUD on my I-485 was getting updated every day for almost 3 days and after a break of 4 days, it again got updated twice including weekend. I'm just wondering what is going on? Did the same happen to you too?

I think it did happen next three days. Did your ex-employer revoke your Approved I-140?

yes, my I140 was revoked. I received the NOID to which I had responsed. The suspense is really worrying so was curious as to what I should expect. Thanks from sharing your experience. By the way, what happened to your I-140? Did it get LUD change after you sent in your response?