Any September filers?

Don't sweat about it. My RD is Sep 21 and I also haven't got any FP letter. Our DO is also SJ. I have seen from other forums and threads that sometimes in SJ, you get IL first and then FP letter. justindian_03 in July/Aug thread got his FP letter almost 2 weeks after IL. HIs RD was Aug 23 and IV Is in Dec while FP is I think in Nov.

Anyways, FP is required before I-485 approval but FP Check clearance are usually returned in a day or two, so even if you have FP 1-2 days before your interview, there are chances you get I-485 approved during your IV. The only scary part is name check. Hope no one gets caught in that issue as it has no end dates.

For a moment I thought you had abandoned us. Am glad we are all still holding on. Definitely we shall all have your GC before 12/31/2007. :D

For a moment I thought you had abandoned us. Am glad we are all still holding on. Definitely we shall all have your GC before 12/31/2007. :D

No, I am still here :eek: I don't know about getting GC by 12/31 but I certainly hope we shud have GC before Feb 15 -- as I need to go to my home country and its been 3 years since I last visited --earlier on H1, I used to make a trip every year or sometimes 3 trips in 2 years.

USCIS has the most screwed up system. For justindian_03, they have sent IV letter but not FP letter. That give me creeps .... Hope they didn't hire illegal immigrants to work on our cases :cool:

They shud outsource their work ....

Re: I-131

Anybody knows where I-131 (Advance Parole) approval is issued from.
National Benefits Center or District Office?

Thanks,:confused:

Hi, Trinigirl:
Looks like you are about to cross the 90-day limit and still no EAD.. really frustrating........ I think you should go to DO with with I-485 & I-765 reciepts, they should be able to give you one.. thats what my lawyer told me at the beginning..... however, you can ask your lawyer too... However, I wish you good luck of getting your EAD soon.. USCIS srewd up :mad:

Well you received FP notice, which was not updated in the file ... I will update it today ...

avz27, when is your FP?

Also, people, please tell me your DOs as well so that I can update .. That gives better picture of backlogs in particular DOs.

fingerprints were done today! 10.26.07
DO = Houston, TX

Also, FYI...I'm a USC and my husband is here on an F1 Visa. We're hoping to get his EAD soon! His OPT expires on 12.15.07 because his I-120 expires on this date.

I still cannot access any info online for my receipt numbers.... any of them. Biometrics done.. but still no online info. Still "invalid" and 'error" Does anyone else STILL have this issue?

Me! Fingerprints were done today, but still cannot see status online - getting the invalid/error message.

If you look on USCIS's website under Frequently Asked Questions, they've added this recently:

Q : I have received my receipt notice, but when I check my case online it does not appear. How do I get my case added to the system, so I can check on the progress of my case? NEW

We have had an unprecedented number of applications filed in the last few months. Our efforts to enter these applications into our systems have caused a delay in the transfer of information from our case control system to the Case Status Online system. We are seeing delays of up to three to four weeks between receipting of your application and its status being available online. We are reviewing solutions to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

Don't know about 12/31/2007

I do not know about 12/31/2007, There is some of us waiting for NC that don't feel comfortable saying we'll get the card by 12/31/2007, at least that's how I see it, but I wish we'll get it before then

Day 1

I've noticed variations in what people are calling Day 1 following submission of forms.

Is DAY 1 the RECEIVED DATE noted on the NOA?

Is DAY 1 the NOTICE DATE noted on the NOA?

:confused:

here is my info:

09.05 send paperback to Vermont
09.12 receive NOA
09.26 FT appointment
10.19 FT done

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my info:

09.05 send paperback to Vermont
09.12 receive NOA
09.26 FT appointment
10.19 FT done

when was your last online update. Mine hasn't changed since I did my FP. Still saying pending. Actually I was able to view my case only after the FP. This system is screwed up!

Does anybody know why or had this same experience. I pray its a good wait!

Please advice. Thanks

hi golden03

I saw my online update yesterday , I never try before , so I don't know

I apply for remove conditions of my GC

does somebody know how long it takes ?

AP Approved :)

I checked my online status (routine work every afternoon) again and there I saw only EAD & AP case status appear online. Still no I-130 and I-485 status.

I-131: Approved on Oct 26 :D
I-765: Received and Pending

So, my question is that I haven't got any updates on FP or EAD. So, Can my wife travel on her F1-visa with I-765 approved and return back safely or do I need to wait for EAD card? Her F1 visa stamp expires early next year.

Also, she will no longer maintain her F1 after Dec 15, so will she be out of status if her EAD does not come by that time? Will that impact her GC?

I received my FP appointment letter today along with RFE. I believe I submitted my sponsor's federal and state income tax returns but didn't submit W-2s. That's what the RFE is asking me to submit....

Omorpheus, should I go ahead and update the tracker myself?

And yeah, I still can't check my status online...

I received my FP appointment letter today along with RFE. I believe I submitted my sponsor's federal and state income tax returns but didn't submit W-2s. That's what the RFE is asking me to submit....

Dont worry about your status online because you will be able to view it after your finger print is done. Thats what happened in my case.

Congrats on receiving the FP appointment. As everyone says don't sweat about the RFE. Just try to send back the required docs asap.

Yes, please, update your information online at the link in my signature.

when was your last online update. Mine hasn't changed since I did my FP. Still saying pending. Actually I was able to view my case only after the FP. This system is screwed up!

Does anybody know why or had this same experience. I pray its a good wait!

Please advice. Thanks

I have been able to check my case online since the first day I got the NOAs but I did not get any LUDs since FP. Some people don't even get one LUD. Don't worry too much about it:) If you read other threads you will see that they are a lot of people that had the some problem;) with the online case status website.