Any September filers?

UPDATE

I GOT FP NOTICE TODAY (9/29/07) BY MAIL. APPOINTMENT DATE IS 10/16/07.

FP Notice Date: 9/25/2007
FP App Date: 10/16/2007

And Thanks to Omorpheus to update my info to the Excell Sheet.

Please add me to the list too. My details are in my signature.

Thanks!!!

I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR TIMELIME AND IT SAYS THAT USCIS RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION ON THE 09/21 AND THEY CASHED IT ON 09/26 THAT WAS SUPER FAST COMPARED TO OTHERS, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOUR TIMELINE WAS ACCURATE

Guys,
Just querious I got the Recept for my parents (AOS) 130/131/485/765.but I am not able to pull the case detail from USCIS web site getting error in red.

pls adv ur comments

filed(AOS) 9/19/07
Chashed 9/26/07
notice 9/28/07

regards....kab901

latest update on excel as of 10/01/07

Ok, I updated the XL sheet with Whendoesitend info and posting it again...

Hello guys attached is the updated excel with my info. I suggest every one that one person has to maintain this excel for updates instead of every one update and reload. that will be getting confused and some times while we update some other's info might not been updated. Or if you like to update your self then download the excel from the last post with the excel attachement and post the excel back with the post date in the title.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got FP appt on Oct 25

Received Date: 09/18/2007
Check Cashed: 09/24/2007
ND: 09/24/2007
Notice Date of FP: 9/27/2007
FP: 10/25/2007

Hi guys,

After I did the first excel spreadsheet I attached a second one because one of you updated on a different one. Please use just the one I used to update the dates. If someone has it open it will just open as a readl file only. You have to click on notify and when the person closes the file it will notify that you can do changes to the file. I am also getting confused as other people because we don't know what file to use. I will update the file and attached it again later on. Please if YOU CANNOT UPDATE IT ON THE SAME FILE tell me your dates and I will do it. Thanks to everyone. I just one to have a file that would be clear to everyone:)

Hi guys,

After I did the first excel spreadsheet I attached a second one because one of you updated on a different one. Please use just the one I used to update the dates. If someone has it open it will just open as a readl file only. You have to click on notify and when the person closes the file it will notify that you can do changes to the file. I am also getting confused as other people because we don't know what file to use. I will update the file and attached it again later on. Please if YOU CANNOT UPDATE IT ON THE SAME FILE tell me your dates and I will do it. Thanks to everyone. I just one to have a file that would be clear to everyone:)

I agree with you, but When I click on the link in your post or others, i don't see any message as readonly or notify so i saved it to my local disk and uploaded it again after i update.

I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR TIMELIME AND IT SAYS THAT USCIS RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION ON THE 09/21 AND THEY CASHED IT ON 09/26 THAT WAS SUPER FAST COMPARED TO OTHERS, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOUR TIMELINE WAS ACCURATE

I sent my spouse's application on 09/19 using Fedex 2 day service as that is the day I became citizen, so sending date is correct.

Also, my bank statement shows the amount debited on 26th (I also saw my check images with MSC number on back), so that is also correct.

Now wait for NOAs and FPs begin ... The status is still not visible on their website.

I have seen lately that USCIS is getting pretty prompt in depositing the checks -- in some people's case even 2 days ... I think they need money fast. Real thing is how fast they send NOAs/FPs/Interview Letters. Waiting begins.....

Guys,
Just querious I got the Recept for my parents (AOS) 130/131/485/765.but I am not able to pull the case detail from USCIS web site getting error in red.

pls adv ur comments

filed(AOS) 9/19/07
Chashed 9/26/07
notice 9/28/07

regards....kab901

Hi Kab901,

I share the same timeline (file as well as cashed dates) as your parents' AOS. What is your DO and did you file to Chicago lockbox? I am still waiting for the notice....

are u able to pull ur case using case number on the back to check??

DO cherrihill, yes filed to chicago lock box.

Please add me to the list too. I applied GC for my parents in San Jose, CA:

9/20/07 -- sent to Chicago Lockbox
9/21/07 -- received by USCIS, confirmed by postal office
9/26/07 -- check cashed
10/01/07 -- received notice for I-130 and I-485, the notice date is 9/26

How to add the above info into my signature? Thanks.

Omorpheus,

We shared the same date to become US citizen (long wait for us in San Jose). Now we share the same date for gc application for our relatives. I really wish this long waiting would end soon and we all get what we want.

I have done an excel spreadsheet for our timelines. Please feel free to Add any info that it is missing there for each of you. I try to do it as best as I can. I hope this will help us figure out better how our cases are devoloping. ;) Let me know if you cannot open the excel file.

Hey did you steel my excel sheet and clamming it to be yours, you could at least put your own touch on it. LOL

He he a case of plagiarism! wow i think the September "line" is moving way faster than the July and August line

I mean not that I did it from scratch, but I did put my own spin on it. I think all they did was changed it from late august/September. It's OK, I'm happy to help. LOL but it's all over the place. And yes September is moving faster than ours. I guess I get what you pay for.

Yes it seems the cashing of checks goes faster now after things settled down a little with new fees. Nevertheless, I do not think that means EADs will be sent out earlier since its still the 11 weeks wait.

Us late july filers waited longer to get checks cashed, but people are getting their EADs not long after FP. I guess for september filers it will be short wait for checks being cashed and a little longer wait for actual EAD after FP, but it should all come back to around 11 weeks for all of us (at least you guys who didn't get RFEs :mad:)

Yes it seems the cashing of checks goes faster now after things settled down a little with new fees. Nevertheless, I do not think that means EADs will be sent out earlier since its still the 11 weeks wait.

Us late july filers waited longer to get checks cashed, but people are getting their EADs not long after FP. I guess for september filers it will be short wait for checks being cashed and a little longer wait for actual EAD after FP, but it should all come back to around 11 weeks for all of us (at least you guys who didn't get RFEs :mad:)

I see you are still waiting for EAD. I thought we might see some action today, but nothing. It was alot of action Friday.