Any Sept Filers Left... Calling all!!

Yes

I am still waiting...I am a Sep 2003 filer - EB3 from retrogression affected country..My EAD renewal has been pending also for more than 6 months

Count me in...
Eb2
140/485: Notice date: Sep 22, 2003
RFE reply: Receipt date: Dec 28, 2004
RFE: Which category (EB2/EB3?) Applied & confirmed as EB2

Bmt,
Find out if the lawyer has made any mistakes. My Ap has been in same state as your EAD. Found out later that they had made a mistake and filed under a wrong category.

astreix,

You mean my EAD ?. Actually I filed it by myself (by mail). I have a copy of all the paper work I mailed. I did go back and verify all the info. Everything seemed to be OK. I filed under C9 category, (based on a pending 485 application).

You know, I have a feeling that if my EAD gets approved, my 140 will also get approved. I made 3 inquiries so far for EAD, but nothing helpful. I am in the process of contacting senator. I already contacted congressman, no useful info. though.

Sept 2002 PD

Yes I am in the same boat (Sept 2002 from a priority date regressed country). Here is my info:

Category: EB3
PD: Sept 2002
I140 approval date: Nov 24 2003
I 485 receipt date: July 24 2003

I have xtended my EAd twice but only recently came to know from may attorney that the damm PD has regressed. Is any one in the same boat too? Any idea when the priority date for EB3s will become current again?

Sleepless in San Jose

:confused:

23 rd Sept 2003 RD

I have a concurrently filed case pending from Sept 23, 20003 (RD)---to add on to ur list.

sept03NIW
Sorry to hear that still your case is pending. I was also in the same situation till three weeks back, some how my luck shined on my 140. Mine sep22 2003 with EB2 catg. I think user Tjshah is also waiting to hear about his 140. he is also of my dates.

I do nto know how NSC officers are working. they are approving a good number of 140's for the last three weeks. I hope they will do your's.

God Save this NSC.

Thanks plastic_card

Thanks for the encouraging words, plastic_card. It is good to know people at NSC are still showing interest in cases from 2003. However, it is very hard to come to terms with the fact that these people are approving cases from late 2004, while applicants like me are waiting for over 18 months. Hope Tjshah,bigbadwolf, astreix and all the others hanging in there, counting days, get some good news soon.

I wish you all the best for your 485, and thanks again for the support.

Sept03NIW said:
Are you EB2 as well. Tjshah?
Yep - Concurrent.
I think NSC forgot EB2 cases, they are just processing / approving EB3 both 140/485. One of my friend with Eb3 and ND of November 2003 (concurrent) got 140 approved month ago and last week got 485 approved.