Any Sept approvals??Please post here.

thanks

Hi, friends,

thanks for signing up for the compaign. I will draft a sample letter tonight and post here. All of friends please help to contribute to the wording of the letter. Then we find corresponding senator representative and send the mail to them.

thanks,

Look at yourself through the INS' eyes...

We're just a bunch of beggers ( myself too) asking for GCs at the time when the country doesn't really need new workers. Don't kid yourself... You're at the mercy of the INS and US Government.

Hello Mr.ric2,

I am not posting this message to attack you, but to give a different perspective.

You wrote :
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
You touched my nerve, buddy. I think this is my innermost shame in my 30 years life so far. I am desperately waiting for this fucking gc to visit my old parents for the first time in SIX years! I originally plan to go home at this August. Damn God, I have to delay it to Christmas time! Hope i do not get a RFE. Otherwise, I would not get the card by December 2002.

what a shame, man! I can not believe someone like me has such a patience for America. Anyway, we can not lose this battle becasue we have already paid too much effort for this journey.

good luck to all suffers.

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
Why didn't you go and meet your parents in six yrs? Wether you are going to get GC in a day or not(no one knows), because that's not in your hand. But to visit your parents you can make your own choice and proceed. You don't need a GC for that.
You just need to have a will to do that. If you feel they are importance then you must go and visit them. I belive that' should be your first priority.

I think your parents will be more happy to see you than to see your GC. This is my two cents. Sorry if I hurt your
feelings and wish you good luck in your campaign. Sorry I can't join in this, bze mine is approved two days back!!

Please count me in too

I am desperately waiting for the GC.
My day starts with calling the AVM to hear the good news.

Hope to hear the Sep approvals very soon.

Githa

I strictly advice you not to call the AVM everyday. My belief is even the calls to the AVM are logged.
btw you can count me in too on the campaign thing.

Re: Hello Mr.ric2,

Well, buddy. For people from mainland china, there is a huge risk to travel on H1, F1, even AP, etc. Many people get stucked back at home. In terms of this problem, folks from india are blessed by God. From my observation, you guys have no problem to travel with H1.

People who are on the horse will never understand the pain who are under the horse! Anyway, this is a ultimate shame.

Originally posted by Mallu123
I am not posting this message to attack you, but to give a different perspective.

You wrote :
You touched my nerve, buddy. I think this is my innermost shame in my 30 years life so far. I am desperately waiting for this fucking gc to visit my old parents for the first time in SIX years! I originally plan to go home at this August. Damn God, I have to delay it to Christmas time! Hope i do not get a RFE. Otherwise, I would not get the card by December 2002.

what a shame, man! I can not believe someone like me has such a patience for America. Anyway, we can not lose this battle becasue we have already paid too much effort for this journey.

good luck to all suffers.

Why didn't you go and meet your parents in six yrs? Wether you are going to get GC in a day or not(no one knows), because that's not in your hand. But to visit your parents you can make your own choice and proceed. You don't need a GC for that.
You just need to have a will to do that. If you feel they are importance then you must go and visit them. I belive that' should be your first priority.

I think your parents will be more happy to see you than to see your GC. This is my two cents. Sorry if I hurt your
feelings and wish you good luck in your campaign. Sorry I can't join in this, bze mine is approved two days back!!

This campaign or any other way of expression is not going to make any difference.

Just be patient folks. When it comes to INS, patience is the name of the game.