Any Sept 2000 ND guys left without RFE or I am left alone ?

Gopal Ramamoorthy

Registered Users (C)
I am so frustrated because nothing is happening to my case. Called IIO
a month back, my case was still pending.

Gurus, what options left out for me ?
Thanks

Sorry to hear this Gopal.

Did you check with your employer or lawyer about this? Is your I-140 approved for CP and sent to Chennai or something. In that case it could delay by at least 3 months. But, check with your lawyer first. Do you work for Rapidigm by any chance?

Gopal Try to call IIO again

My RD 9/28/00 ND 10/26/00 was also not approved for long time. When I called IIO on Friday they told it is approved on Oct 23rd. Automated message is not updated still. So it is worth calling once more and then follow it up through your attorney

I-140 approved for AOS

Neither Lawyer nor my employer not willing to check with INS. They asked me to wait for some more time.
Best - I do not work for Rapidigm and my I-140 was approved for AOS.

I have called INS 4-5 times. I feel that, calling many times will delay my process.
Thanks

sorry to hear your situation...

When you call next time, add following items.

1).Did INS receive your friger prints from FBI?
2).Is there any RFE?

I am not scring you, but telling the truth, some times IIO may not share the reason why case is in pending. In this case, calling IIO through lawyer may help. It happened to one of my friend recently. You can also approach local congressman or senator, but I would say it is too early. Be patient and I hope you will get approval soon.

Hi Venkat97,

IIO confirmed me, my fingerprinting is OK. No RFE sofar.
Both my Employer and Lawyer not willing to call INS. They told me to wait some more time.
Whether approaching local congressman or senator will help?
I am hoping my case will be approved soon.
Thanks

No Title

I won\'t think that contacting Senator kind of thing helps at this time. They (and INS) uaually take up the case as substantially delayed - after 540 days of RD. So, as your employer and attorney suggests, i guess there is nothing much you could do at this stage, except to wait.

I hope you don\'t have to wait for long.

Best of luck

I gues local congressman or senator may suggest you to wait some more time..

what gist said is correct. Every case takes its own time. There is nothing wrong in approaching congressman or senator\'s office. Be prepare if they tell you to wait some more time.