Any second interview experience with Employment based Green Cards?

sn2001

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
any one got approval after 2nd interview or any one has any experice with 2nd interviews?
Any input is appreciated... what type of questions do they ask again?

can you please explain what is the procedure for the interview? Do they interview everyone that applied thru employment based green card? What do they ask/expect from you?

I-485 related

can you please explain what is the procedure for the interview? Do they interview everyone that applied thru employment based green card? What do they ask/expect from you?

Hi kenosha,
Can pl tell me when did you get interview notice and also evidence requirement letter...? what is your last LUD on I-485, I am asking as my application submission date is close to yours, mine is little earlier
RD: 07/02/07, my PD is also earlier than yours: 12/2004, however I havn't got any interview date...?
Any idea..? when did you get yours..., then I can do wild guess about mine...

Thanks a lot.

One more help I need, recently I tried to call IO at 1800-375-5283 and there is no way I found to talk to customer representative or any superviser, do you how to talk with them, what options should I go thru'....?

Thanks in advance.

Hi kenosha,
Can pl tell me when did you get interview notice and also evidence requirement letter...? what is your last LUD on I-485, I am asking as my application submission date is close to yours, mine is little earlier
RD: 07/02/07, my PD is also earlier than yours: 12/2004, however I havn't got any interview date...?
Any idea..? when did you get yours..., then I can do wild guess about mine...

Thanks a lot.

One more help I need, recently I tried to call IO at 1800-375-5283 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1800-375-5283******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1800-375-5283******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1800-375-5283******end_of_the_skype_highlighting and there is no way I found to talk to customer representative or any superviser, do you how to talk with them, what options should I go thru'....?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?

I think that, I will post by link: Source: secondinterviewquestions.info/
Rgs

Last edited by a moderator: