Any sample recommendation letter available?

yyq

Since I got my Ph.D. in Hong Kong and cannot get strong recommendation in U.S. . I need some sample recommendation letters as reference for my professors in China.

Thanks in advance!

I do not know which one is better

I bought one from usaia.org. It is so-so. Remember that you always need second even third opinion. Good luck.

Thanks for your information

Thanks for your information, Raj, I get the Kit too, It is exact what I want for my NIW application.

Request For evaluation- please advise:

I am at in the process of putting my packet together for a petition through NIW (through a lawyer)
 Some of my qualifications are as follows:

1. Currently NIH post doc researcher at Harvard Medical School.
    -- project deals with developing peptide derived drugs against protein dramatically aggressive in development of cancers and metastasis. This protein was center of world attention - articles in NY times, Time mag, Newsweek, Boston Globe, Japan Times etc (have all clippings) plus TV footage of CNN and CBS :reports on this protein (have the video tape)

2. Ph. D. awarded in 2001 in Biochemistry/Mol Biol. Ph.D. in the same specialization as present (in Post Doc). Doctorate from a US university but post doc started in 2000 only due to schedule conflict for commencement.

3. 5 publications in top Journals - another two being submitted

5. 2 presentations in conferences

6. 2-3 research and teaching related awards

7. 11 letters of recommendations (including editors of journals and deputy directors of research centers)

8. 3 professional memeberships solely based on acadaemic qualification.