any RTD recently?

ianyu

Registered Users (C)
hello all,
I have been waiting for my RTD for a bit over 120 days. Would anyone who has received their own recently let me know how long it took? thanks, I appreciate your time.
ian

What is your ND date? they are processing March 15, 2005 dates I think. Mine is 04/25 and I am waiting also.

hello

my ND is april 1, 2005. do you know how long it takes them to send it once they make it? last year I received it in early october and the start date in it was july22:) my sister lives in australia and she always makes fun of me for waiting for my papers forever and ever. in australia they do it incredibly fast, the way they do taxes here:) also, when do you think I could get my gc with my I485 ND: feb 2004?
thanks for the response
ian

ashgajo I have a question for you, you RTD ND was 3/11 and you received it on 7/27, whats the expiration date on RTD, I want to know, how many months they wasted, till you received it in hand, and how many months were left.

SAM33 said:
ashgajo I have a question for you, you RTD ND was 3/11 and you received it on 7/27, whats the expiration date on RTD, I want to know, how many months they wasted, till you received it in hand, and how many months were left.

Answering from my previous experience: The validity starts from the issue date, and you typically get it within a week of issue. So it will be valid for about 355 days or more...

Your milage may vary.

F.