Any RFE redo approvals?

Sensor

Registered Users (C)
I have seen lot of people recently posting RFE redo because of name change and company mergers. Just wondering, if any one happen to see their approvals lately.

AKP, what happen to your case?

No Title

My lawer has just sent Amendmend I-140. Let\'s keep fingers croosed. I will post once i get anything back from INS

No Title

Are you from IGATE or Rapidigm ? Would you mind sharing company name ?

Thanks,

(DG)

No Title

Not RAPIDGM, not COMSYS, not IGATE - I think I am among the first few to receive the redo I-140 RFE. I got similar redo 140 RFE late in June. Replied in July. Received on July 25th by INS. Message not updated but IIO confirms it. I140 got approved and the lawyer received 140 approval letter on August 25th. Still waiting for 485 approval letter. I am tired of being asked the same question whenever I call the IIO. They ask me if I replied to the RFE. When I tell them that I fulfilled the requirements of the RFE and I have the redo 140 approval letter, they say that they will ask a lead person to look into my case. That\'s where it ended everytime for the past three weeks.
To answer your question, I have seen two approvals for redo 140 cases. One RFE got approved in 2 weeks and the other took two months. The first one did a new I140 and the second one defended his case by arguing that the tax id did not change. I haven\'t seen any other approval yet, but I have seen at least 15-20 redo I140 RFEs.
What stage are you in?

No Title

I sent mine last week. After reading your posting, I am worried now.

Did you attempt to write a letter to INS with a copy of your new I-140 just to make sure to remind them that you are still waiting. I feel it is worth trying.

I want to give two weeks of time and I will start bugging them. I wish you good luck. I am sure you will get it soon.

No Title

Hi akp,

Did you send the amended I 140 as a response to the I 140 redo RFE or did you apply for the amended I 140 separately?

I have also recd. an I 140 RFE redo as my company name has changed and as per my RFE there are two ways of responding to this :

1. Apply for an amended I 140 and send the receipt notice as response for the RFE
2. Send the amended I 140 as a response to the RFE (both together)

Thanks

No Title

alpred, can you please contact me at "gvinod@federatedinv.com"? I would like to have a few points clarified with you....

Thanks.

No Title

Hi all.,

I got my I-485 Approved on Sept 18\'th and got the notice. My I-485 details are as follws:
RD - 7/26/1999
ND - 08/09/1999
Finger Prints - 07/12/2000
I-485 Approval - 09/18/2000.

I am very happy right now. I hope this information helps those who are looking at the same time frame. This chat is very helpful for lot of people. I sincerely thank you the immigration.com for having this chat available on the net.

If anybody needs more information please send me message.
Thanks
SP

No Title

Comsys/Metamor/Comsys Guys

Have any of you received I140 Approval after RFE Amendment. I used to periodically check INS automated status and the message has changed the processing time from 30-60 days to 90-180. Any one in the same shit boat???

No Title

I-140 redo RD 9/28/00
           ND 10/4/00
EAC# 01-003-xxxxx

I am still waiting for approval

Thanks
Alpoor