ANY RFE on TB SKIN TEST(Medical) - I-485 ??

rajeshcmos

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Has anyone received a RFE on TB Skin Test recently ? Any status updates ?

My case:

Category - EB3
Labor PD - Nov 2003
Labor AD - Jan 2004
I-140 and I-485 concurrent filed - April, 2004
I-140 AD June 2004
Finger Print notices,EAD Renewals,RFE for Employment Verification every year since then.
Medical TB Skin Test (PPD) RFE on 5/11/07
RFE Response 7/3/07
No change in LUD after 7/3/07

FBI Name check status - Cleared.

Anyone kind of similar case ??

yes

there should be 2 threads in the first 3 pages of this board

Hi,

My case:

Category - EB3
Labor PD - Nov 2003
Labor AD - Jan 2004
I-140 AD June 2004
Finger Print notices,EAD Renewals,RFE for Employment Verification every year since then.
RFE Response 7/3/07

yeah

I saw few folks received it. I have an RFE sent out to me (not received yet). Most probably its TB skin test..

so just respond to the RFE asap..

good luck!
Hi,

My case:

Category - EB3
Labor PD - Nov 2003
Labor AD - Jan 2004
I-140 AD June 2004
RFE Response 7/3/07

I got the same RFE on medical

Hi,

My case:

Category - EB3
Labor PD - Nov 2003
Labor AD - Jan 2004
I-140 AD June 2004
RFE Response 7/3/07

Yesterday i got FedEX from lawyer, RFE on skin test for myself and wife. I am going to blast my civil surgon today, took appt. for today. will share more news after coming back from him.

rajesh,

I am also in the same boat...see my signature..I'm in the process of responding to the RFE..I'm surprised why you took 2 months to respond to the RFE and why no LUD change after you submitted your response...Call TSC using POJ technique. Good luck

skin test

What is this RFE on TB Skin test about?

Is it because skin test was not done earlier or is it because skin test earlier was positive.

RFE is for missing skin test...if positive, it'll most probably be false positive because of the BCG vaccine most Indians take when we were young...so Doc will suggest chest xray and this should be mentioned in form I-639

Some questions about the TB Skin Test RFEs

Folks who received these RFEs (or others with relevant information), can you please answer these for me?

1. Were your RFEs because you tested positive on the skin test or because you hadn't done the test on time or some other reason?
2. Did the RFEs mention the required 90 day anti biotic course? I understand this course is now mandatory for any one who tests positive on skin test (even if the chest x-ray is clear).
3. Any clues about how the anti-biotic course is enforced and monitored by USCIS?

Thanks.

About My Case

Hi All, I happen to be a silent listener of this forum, and several times I had persuaded myself that I would make it one day by reading those approval messages which were posted by users of this forum…
Just wanted to share with all of you that I got approved on 23rd July 2007 and on July 30, 2007 we (my wife & I) got our plastic cards…My labor was certified on 10 August 2005 @ EB2 (PERM) and my 485 was filed in September 21, 2005

I wish everybody a good luck ……

Ajit

am done with medical skin test

Today we went to doctor office to re-check the skin test status and got sealed covers after everything was done. It was free for us since we went to same doctor in June 2005 for first time medicals.

I will be sending medicals to TSC tomorrow by USPS overnight option. Sending to address which is mentioned on gold color page. I don't know if TSC officer would get time to review our results and take decision before 8/17/07. I think i still have some hopes until 8/17/07 otherwise I will have to wait in october.

Remember to use only USPS service and not FedEx. FedEx won't accept PO box deliveries anyway.

Medical Results

Sree2005 - I responded to my NOID on Medicals (TB Test) by USPS overnight on July 31st. Please keep me updated if you see any LUDS on your case.

I also performed my medicals and sent it to my attorney 2 days back. My attorney is now sitting on it,I don't know why.

I replied my RFE on skin test on July 19th. Received update LUD that the process is resumed on July 28.
Texan

my mail reached Mesquite, TX today

Sree2005 - I responded to my NOID on Medicals (TB Test) by USPS overnight on July 31st. Please keep me updated if you see any LUDS on your case.
looking485,
Sure, will update you. I just trakced it, my mail reached Mesquite, TX, will be delivered by noon in TX (otherwise i get refund from USPS, i was told that way in post office yesterday).

FYI, i myself mailed the RFE envelope and not approached tha lawyer. I didn't write a request letter to officer. Do we need to attach any? Just want to confirm.

Medical RFE

Hello Sree2005,

I was going to reply to NOID myself, but finally decided to go to my lawyer. The lawyer just included a cover letter and G28 (as he did not receive the notice, he wanted to make sure that USCIS has the right attorney name). Here is the order of documents included in my packet:

1) Gold Cover Letter
2) Attorney Cover Letter
3) G28
4) USCIS NOID letter
5) Medical Results

We sent them via USPS express mail on 08/01. I haven't seen "Delivered" update yet.

Also, can you set your preferences to accept private messages. Otherwise, please send me a private message as we are in the exact same position here.

update on my case..

Received NOID today. Its dated 07/25. Its on TB Skin test. So I will get it done next week..

Hello Sree2005,

I was going to reply to NOID myself, but finally decided to go to my lawyer. The lawyer just included a cover letter and G28 (as he did not receive the notice, he wanted to make sure that USCIS has the right attorney name). Here is the order of documents included in my packet:

1) Gold Cover Letter
2) Attorney Cover Letter
3) G28
4) USCIS NOID letter
5) Medical Results

We sent them via USPS express mail on 08/01. I haven't seen "Delivered" update yet.

Also, can you set your preferences to accept private messages. Otherwise, please send me a private message as we are in the exact same position here.

I got the SRMT email today, they updated the case after my medical RFE envelope:
---------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On August 3, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
--------------