any RFE on job change cases?

No Title

I changed my job last August. I got RFE on April 15, 2001. Replied the RFE with new employer\'s supporting letter on May 16, 2001. On May 29, 2001 my case was transfered to a local ins office and so far hear nothing from that office!

No Title

Hi, JJL, can you give me more details about your case? You have an attorney? How did you draft the employment letter? did you quote the AC21 new law?

I changed job early this year, and got RFE after you, so far my attorney is trying to wait for the official release guidance to respond. But who knows when INS will release that.

Did you call INS? My email address is everest_wang@hotmail.com, if it\'s OK, can you update me on your progress?

No Title

Hi..

I have also changed my job based on ac21 law. working on ead. has anybody applied for amended i140 redo proactively. my lawyer is is saying to wait and apply only if one gets an rfe. no rfe\'s as yet....waiting.

Inputs will be appreciated.

No Title

Hi, severest. My case: ID:09/98; ND:11/99;EB2. I do have an attorney. The lawyer drafted the employment letter stating my case history and willingness of permanent job offer from the new employer. The lawyer did quote the AC21 new law.

I have a friend who changed the job last June but he already got AC without RE. His case might shed some lights to ours! I think getting AC just depends on the luck!

I never talk to an II. But I do talk to my lawyer and try to make him do something about my case. I don\'t know how long I am going to wait. BOW, I am still on H-1B. I\'ll let you know any progress related with my case. Good luck!