• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

any resutls about dv-2008 for morocco plz?

paris_here

Registered Users (C)
hey i'm a moroccan man , it's the thirdth time i apply for a dv lottery , and i hope this time i will win a dv visa , and i just want to ask ppl that would hear about result of the dv2008 for morocco , plz let us know about it.
and i would like to thank the administrators for their hard work that they doing in this forum , adn it's really the best.
plz pray for me friends so i win this year my dv visa...and i wish the best of luck for everyone..
sincerely
Amine

Dv2008

Hey dude,

Well I played it again this year and still waiting for results I'll keep you posted but so far nobody in my surroundings... So where do you live?

Ali

salam

hii'm from oujda morocco i'm recieved notification 17/05/1981and this day is my birth day too i thanks god for this .
plz ,if any winners from morocco want exchange infotmation with me my émail is badisma_79@hotmail.comgoos luck for all moroccans.

Dv2008

I live in Los Angeles I'm on an F-1 Visa now and I hope that we'll all win the f... lottery That'd be really nice man ! Anyways ca fait plaisir de voir qu'il y a des compatriotes qui representent le Maroc sur ce forum ! Lay sahhal

Ali

Dv2008

Hi Josefone,

I believe that Loulaa is Moroccan too so you should try to get information from her. Meanwhile paris_here and I are still waiting hopefully we'll be part of the club soon ! Inshallah !

Good luck and all the best.

Ali

from morocco

hii'm from oujda morocco i'm recieved notification 17/05/2007and this day is my birth day too i thanks god for this .
plz ,if any winners from morocco want exchange infotmation with me my émail is nassimalfajr@hotmail.fr and good luck for all moroccans