any recent RFE for Birth certificates from CSC

debo_nair

Registered Users (C)
Please post if u got RFE for BC for u or wife...My friend who applied was scared he will get RFE ..He sent his wifes non availabilty from her birth muncipality and 2 affidavits from her parents ..her parenst were in Singapore at that time so they got affidavits on a plain paper and got it attested from Indian Consulate in Singapore..is that okay?

??

I remember that it was your wife\'s parents who were in Singapore and you got affidavit on plain paper from them for YOUR wife. RIGHT???
i remember your frenzied postings of a few months back, man. Ha Ha... and you posted every ten minutes about your wifes BC situation ont his board - he he he...

No Title

yes thats correct and they did send another affidavit from India which I forwarded to my lawyer and then to CSC....this is exactly same situation and I myself recommended my friends parents to do the same ...they will be in Singapore till end of dec and will not be able to get "Indian" affidavits...hence the query?

No Title

Hey Debo,
            is it for you or for your friend?Common dude be brave and face the problems head on.