Any recent FP notices in St. Louis

FP notice received. NSC, RD 12/5/2000, seattle

Finally received my FP. My wife\'s was missing though. She works in NY.
Will she get her FP in NY or in Seattle?

I did call the senators office couple of weeks ago, I am not sure
if that helped.

Babu

NSC is clearing Backlog

Dear Babu,

These days I have heard NSC is busy clearing Backlog so may that may have helped you any way I am glad

Thanks,

FP notice received

My colleague received FP notice (St Louis, MO) on 03/22/02
FP scheduled 04/23/02 at St Louis
RD is Aug 2001
ND is Sep 2001
EB3
He did not receive a yellow form with the FP notice.

Update

My attorney informed me that there is backlog of finger print notices in St.Louis. Apparently the St.Louis facility is scheduling only 8 FingerPrints per week.

They are going to set up a new facility in the federal building by the end of May to clear all the back logs. INS can\'t do anything its upto the st.louis facility it seems.

thats the scoop guys.

thanks
sam

You are right Srajan...

I got same information from my attorney, early last week I also posted portion of the info on this forum . INS is sending a mobile FP unit to clear FP backlog in ST.Louis. I think it is in next 60days and they plan to clear 1000 cases per day. So let us wait for this mobile unit to come in our town.

Good Luck guys and stay in touch with latest updates!

Logan

FP update

Here is what my attorney emailed to me yesterday.

With regards to FP, St. Louis is an area where FP has been exceptionally backlogged, with a projected time of up to
               2 YEARS. By way of the Amer Immig Lawyer\'s Assn, INS has finally agreed to send a FP blitz team to St.
               Louis. INS says all affected persons should be receiving FP notices in the next "several
               weeks." Because this type of backlog has never been seen before; or a "blitz," nothing can be projected beyond what the
               AILA/INS agreement is.

It is very frustating but can\'t help it !

Stay in touch and keep sharing what ever information we get.

Hopefully soon it will be all OK.

Good Luck!

Finally I got the FP notice

Good news guys

I have got the FP notice scheduled for May 28th.

How about you guys.

Good luck to you all

Srajan

Finally got FP notice

Finally got my FP notice I am scheduled for June 6,my wife is still waiting for it.

Govindaa what is your situation.

Good luck and stay in touch

Logan

Congrats Logan

Logan
 Finally the ST.Louis office mailing out FP notices, even one of my friend got it.

Good luck to all

Govindaa any update.......

Flood of FP notices at St Louis

INS mailed out a flood of FP notices for St Louis last week for FP at their temp mobile unit stationed at Sheraton, downtown.
 Everyone I know of who has been waiting got FP notices, even people who filed less than 2 months back.

My detailes:
RD 10/01/01
ND 10/31/01
FP scheduled 05/24/02

My spouse got the FP as well. Voice messages not updated yet.