Any recent FP notices in St. Louis

Nothing to cheer

My attorney wrote to me saying that INS should send FP notice within the next 60 days. (she called INS) I think its one of those routine messages.

Thanks
Sam

No News Yet....

My Attorney is seeking AILA intervention for delayed FP, did you guys checked with your attorney\'s on this, I do not know how much this will help. Keep informed on what\'s going on.

Thanks,

Got FP in St. Louis

Hi Guys. Got FP for me and spouse yesterday. RD 08/01 - ND 09/01 Took almost 7 months.

Govindaa and Srajan any news....

Guys any news on FP, did you check about those 6000 485 cases which did not get processed, is that really true?

Stay in touch

Good luck!

This is what I found..

Logan..no news yet, but this is what I found in Murthy.com (in the latest bulletin)

NSC Fingerprinting

Fingerprint notices continue to be a problem for employment-based I-485s filed between January and April 2001. Eight thousand (8,000) cases were not scheduled for fingerprinting within the generally prescribed time. Most of these were issued fingerprint notices in November and December of 2001. The INS is running "sweeps" to locate approximately 1,500 remaining cases in need of fingerprint notices.

Breaking news.......

Dear Govindaa and Srajan,

Just now I was checking AVM, NSC is now taking 300-330 days to process 485 cases, till few days back it was 350 - 380 days, if this information is correct then I guess our cases will soon come under processing.
I do not know what this means to us as we are not even Finger Printed yet or may be this helps us in getting finger printed at least. Any Ideas?

If you guys have any update please keep us posted.

Good Luck!

Breaking news...

Govindaa and Srajan,

As you might have seen that as of 2/28/02 NSC is processing 485\'s received on 5/1/01.

I checked with attorney and this is what I heard - NSC has reported that they have located all the lost files and will be issuing FP notices. This can be again a standard type answer, do you guys have any update.

Thanks

What is ur RD and ND....

Srajan,

What is your RD and ND dates for 485. Do you have any update from your attorney or any other source.

Govindaa, Any update?

Good luck!

Stay in touch

ND RD dates

RD 04/19/01
ND 05/07/01

LIN 01-169-*****

Govinda\'s is just about the same.

Thanks

RD & ND

Mine are:

RD 4/9/01
ND 4/25/01

Do you have any update on what\'s going on, my attorney has given little hope that we may get FP (after completing 12+ months).

Thanks

Update Guys.....

This is what attorney office came to know through their own channels:

"As you may know, the St. Louis area has been identified as the part of the country with the biggest backlog of individuals needing to be
fingerprinted in connection with adjustment or naturalization
applications. At one point, it appeared that it could take two to three years for the backlog to clear.

Through [AILA\'s} liaison efforts with the INS Central Office, action is being taken to remedy this situation. The INS will be sending a mobile team to this area to conduct a "fingerprinting
blitz". The team should be able to process about 1,000
applications per week. It is anticipated that the team will arrive
sometime in the next 60 days, and will remain in the area for about 30
days. Fingerprinting notices should be sent to the affected individuals in the coming weeks"

Good Luck!