Any recent FP notice for 2002 ND/RD

1fineday

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,

I'm getting really worried after seeing the FP done guys case is approved .. what will happen to those for whom FP notice is not yet recd ... Is anybody in the same boat ?

Thanks

Based on the approval trend, It seems like BCIS is approving casses based on Rd/ND and FD dates..they are trying to avoid sending 2nd FP...I noticed guys whose FP are 12 - 15 motnhs are getting approvals .. even people whose RD/ND is 05/02 or 11/02..

I did my FP 04/03.. let's see my theory hold true....

Meee...TOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo...
-----------------------------
RD: 08/19/2002 (SRC0225053xxx)
ND: 08/20/2002
FP : Noooooooooooooo
EAD: 2
AP : 1
H1B: 1 (New)

Hi Guys

If I were you I will send a fax to request FP or send a letter to issue the FP, I did the samething for me in last year and got it.
EB2, my rd/nd : 5/8/2002, fp 06/21/2003 bcis website says received 08/18/2003. Don't wait till they open your file, it will delay your process further, so give a shot.

Hi, gaya_gaya

Can you tell me the fax number or the mail address to which
you sent your FP request?

What did you send with the FP request? I am planning to send
a letter plus a copy of my I485 receipt. Will these be enough?
If I send with my 3 EAD cards, will that help?

THanks a lot!

ND: March 2002
no FP
3 EADs

Yes, I am sick of waiting. My RD is Aug 6, 2002. ND Aug 7, 2002. I sent a letter today to TSC asking for FP. I am not optimistic but I feel better since I did something.

Colleagues who did concurrent filing got the FPs over a year ago. TSC is giving priority to concurrent filers over 2002 non-concurrent filers. It may be an oversight. In that case, every one of us needs to send a letter or two until they wake up and realize the problem.

Their fax machine is constantly busy. There is no way to send a fax. Maybe at 3AM it works.

Good luck to the rest of you.

hi, gaya_gaya,

What's the fax number to send FP requests? Do I need to include my I485 copy?

Thanks,

jpsul, a frustrated 02 applicant
ND 10/02