Any recent approvals?

longGC

Registered Users (C)
Data Consolidators, Have you seen any approvals lately?

Is the rate of approval increasing? What is the median date of all the approvals?

longGC

long GC

What is your latest status?
Do you have a job?
Hope, your case has moved to local center.

No Approvals

Haven't seen any approval posting on this forum from TSC! All other centers are showing approvals, with VSC at the top.

TSC continues to royally screw our lives without any sign of improvement. How do they get away with so much BS?

LongGC did you hear anything back from BCIS about your case. Have they transferred your case to the Atlanta office. Atlanta office is extremely inefficient and inconsiderate. Hope things work out good for you dude. Did you get a job. Please let me know if I can be of any assisstence.
------------------
Cat EB
I-140 approved 1999
N/D 10,2000
2 finger prints
3 EAD's
2 AP's
last fingerprint in Jan,2003
Senator follow up: Aug,2003
case sent to exam center at TSC no updates

Hi Guys,

Looks like we are going to get flood of approvals. May be people with ND Apr 01 and May 01 may get approved soon. Keep the fingers (and arms too) crossed.
-------------------------------------
To all my well wishers---
I am OK on EAD. Working in the same field and area but I do not like the job much. Looking for something more satisfying. I will have to wait for another three months before I could get any reply about MOTIC. Is there anyone to help me on job search?

I have enabled my profile to send me private message. Please help me.
EB3
PD Jan 98
RD May 01
ND Jul 01
FP Apr 03

longGC :

I am glad to hear from you. Remember all will be well by the grace of God. No lasting glory is won without a struggle!It is just a matter of time. We all will finish the race.

All the best

To all

Me and my wife's SRC starts with 01-172 only the last four digits different. what is that mean??

RD 5/14/01

SRC is the code for Texas Service Center
01 signifies fiscal year 2001 for BCIS (fiscal year ends Sept.30)
172 signifies 172nd work day of BCIS fiscal year

Braves2003, can you please post the excelsheets that you have and we can add it to the consolidated file. Right now we don't have much data collected for May 2001 period.
TIA.

Here we go again. People from Apr - August on hold and september approvals started. Randomness is OK but this kind of month by month raises questions.

Hi Neighbhour

Originally posted by NeedPatience
It is still random. Mine is Sep, 01-271-XXXXX, no Approval yet.

Hi Neighbhour, I am 01-272 i.e Sep 19th.

chamb1, Can you tell when these cases were approved.

I am also SRC-01-271.. no approval yet. I have done my finger prints on October 2002. My wife has done her's in March 2002.