Any recent approvals for Medical RFE cases?

All,

Sorry to jump into this thread. Looks like I also got a skin test RFE thru the attorney receptionist. I will be getting the official confirmation soon. Could you please help me what will be the target date to submit it.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=262584

I have only 20 days to submit it. Still my attorney officially not informed about the RFE even I have been following up every day for more than a week. Do I need to take the whole medical test again? Could you please add your thoughts. The doctor I have taken earlier medical is closed. I got the higher after the injection and took an X-ray in 2004.

Get your skin test and preferably the entire medical test done ASAP so that you are prepared.
Pro-actively try to get the RFE documents...dont depend on your attorney...yell, scream, kick 'em but get them to send you the RFE documents at the earliest.

I received email notification from USCIS saying card production ordered. It came a lot sooner than I expected. What a nice surprise!

Congratulations JustMyKarma,

I had some LUDs when I sent the RFE in and some LUD's just recently but nothing more.

A friend had something similar to you, he sent in his RFE and a week later he had the GC.

Enjoy.

Shree_LK, could you tell us if you received any LUD's between the RFE response and the approval time.

Generally it seems that it's something like two-four weeks from sending in the RFE to POSSIBLY seeing an approval. If that's the case I should see it soon. I hope so, but we'll see.

Good luck everyone.

I'm expecting that next week we'll all be approved. Let's sign off the labor day week end on a positive and hopeful note:)

I'm expecting that next week we'll all be approved. Let's sign off the labor day week end on a positive and hopeful note:)

Can I say "count me in"? Don't say "NO".

Yes, let's see tomorrow because of month 1st, some times few applications met all requirements are set to approve on 1st of month.

Good luck to all of u.

Thanks,

Hi,
We had replied 8/20 for my wife's RFE and still it is not updated the status, according to lawyer RFE should be there by 23 -24. Its almost a week over and no update yet? Isn't it I needs to woory about it or this is ususal time frame required to update online status? Can anybody have this situation ? please share information.

I have replied for RFE(EVL) on 8/28. Today my status changed to received response to RFE.

I think I will wait another week and then do a follow up. Do they always update online status after RFE or not ?

My spouse 485 is still pending. Probably a second name check request issued because of travel using AP. not sure. Should take a infopass. no time to call.

guys..I am approved!

I wasnt expecting it at all...I was thinking it would be probably approved in Oct if the dates become current or may be whenever they do..I feel kind of numb..but guess who is gonna have a nice loooong w/e..

good luck to you all!! (I will still be on the forum..)

Last edited by a moderator:
My pal got approved after NOID on medical

NOID (TB skin test not done) July 17, 07
Rcvd July 27, 07
Responded on Aug 18, 07
3 or 4 consecutive LUDs between Aug 17 - 24
Approved on Aug 31!

case details:
EB3 / India
PD: Apr 04
RD: Jan 05
Xfered VSC-> TSC: Mar 07
FP2: May 07
NOID: July 07
Approved: Aug 31, 07

good luckfolks. Consecutive LUDs signifies a happy ending!!!

Approved

Guys,

My GC got approved on 08/31/2007. Here are my details.

EB3 -> India -> PD -> June , 2004 (Labor Substitution)
I485 RD -> VSC -> Dec , 2004
I140 AD -> April, 2005
FP1 -> June 2005
FP2 -> April 2007
VSC -> TSC - March 7, 2007
Namecheck -> Cleared.
LUD on I485-> 07/19/2007
NOID(Medical) -> July 23, 2007
NOID response -> July 31 2007
LUD on I485 -> Aug 3, 2007 (RFE recvd), 08/05/07 , 08/06/07 , 08/22/07
I485 AD -> 08/31/2007