Any recent approvals for Medical RFE cases?

Hi All

Did you guys rceive email about RFE or got a postal mail about RFE.I called TSC and the IO said that the case is being reviewed and there is anote that there might be a possibility of Skin Test RFE.I did not do the skin test at time of medical.There has been no status change saying that there is an RFE but i had LUD on Aug 14.

Should i go ahead and do skin test so that i dont loose time.Did any body receive RFE without Email status change

There was no status change when I got Skin Test RFE. My lawyer got NOID letter. My case status was changed to RFE received after I replied to NOID.

bajaj, If it's RFE you should see a status change...also your attorney will get the snail mail for the RFE.

Again one more LUD

EB3 -> India -> PD -> June , 2004 (Labor Substitution)
I485 RD -> VSC -> Dec , 2004
I140 AD -> April, 2005
FP1 -> June 2005
FP2 -> April 2007
VSC -> TSC - March 7, 2007
Namecheck -> Cleared.
LUD on I485-> 07/19/2007
NOID(Medical) -> July 23, 2007
NOID response -> July 31 2007
LUD on I485 -> Aug 3, 2007 (RFE recvd), 08/05/07 , 08/06/07 , 08/22/07
I485 AD -> ??

Another LUD today 08/23/07

EB3 -> India -> PD -> June , 2004 (Labor Substitution)
I485 RD -> VSC -> Dec , 2004
I140 AD -> April, 2005
FP1 -> June 2005
FP2 -> April 2007
VSC -> TSC - March 7, 2007
Namecheck -> Cleared.
LUD on I485-> 07/19/2007
NOID(Medical) -> July 23, 2007
NOID response -> July 31 2007
LUD on I485 -> Aug 3, 2007 (RFE recvd), 08/05/07 , 08/06/07 , 08/22/07, 08/23/07
I485 AD -> ??

JustMyKarma,

Even in my case there was a delay in LUD update for the RFE response. I sent a second response and bingo! I got the update. May be you can try this approach. Good Luck!

Thank you, Anandkan. The status got updated today. Now waiting game starts..

JustMyKarma,

Even in my case there was a delay in LUD update for the RFE response. I sent a second response and bingo! I got the update. May be you can try this approach. Good Luck!

Hi My case RFE case,

I replied my RFE on July 3 and by mistake they returned back my documents and I submitted again on July29th and they received on July 31st my online status changed on 3rd aug.
My case was approved on 21st Aug. It took 3 weeks to approve after they receive RFE.

Hope this info help you guys.

shree_lk, Congrats on your GC..How many LUDs did you get from the time you submitted the RFE till approval? See my signature for the details of LUDs. Thanks

Had an LUD apparently on the 27. No change in message. This was for both my wife and I.

Hoping for the best and I'll keep you updated.

I guess I have only 4 more days left. If I dont get approval before 8/31, I will have to wait until Oct '07..what do you guys think?

Guys,

I just got another update so that makes it two days in a row, please see the signature. Does this mean somethings about to happen?

Also araj_98 I don't know how the system works and to be honest it just seems a best guess, but even now it doesn't seem to follow any logic so who knows, we maybe seeing approvals in September too. I'll be sending out best wishes to all on the forum anyway.

On last week Ombudsman conference call Prakash quoted that till October 1st you can expect approvals this is giving a little hope. BTW my spouse had an RFE and replied on last week, according to lawyer it suppose to reach on last Wednesday but still there is no LUD. Just curious how long it take to update RFE ?

Labor_Wait, That's a good news to hear;we can still count our hopes till end of Sep.
My second response to the RFE was updated by USCIS system the same day it was received by them. See my signature. Good luck

Documentation required for Medical RFE

Guys,
Just a question. What are the documentation that we need to send in case of Medical RFE. Because, when the authorized doctor gave the report, they gave it in the sealed envelope. Is it the just the list of immunization shots record that we received from the doc? Please post those details so that it can help others in future.

Thanks.

barath_india, just the reports of the doctor in the sealed envelope and the Gold Cover sheet of the RFE. Possibly a personalised letter by you. That's it.

When I got the RFE for the skin test. I had to get a i693 refilled with the skin test results added in. I sent these back to the lawyer and she did the rest. I think that we sent the reply back and it reached them on the 6th and we got the online update on the 9th.

Fingers crossed for everyone.