Any recent approvals for Medical RFE cases?

anandkan

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

Anyone out there who got approvals recently in response to MEDICAL RFE. If yes, how many days it takes to get approval after RFE response?

Thanks.

Folks:

Anyone out there who got approvals recently in response to MEDICAL RFE. If yes, how many days it takes to get approval after RFE response?

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat. Responded to a medical RFE and now waiting. Will be interesting to see when things start to happen.

araj_98,

I hope that the wait isn't too long but the only thing that I am pretty sure of is that it's impossible to work out what's going on.

I'm going keep my fingers crossed and try and not put my life on hold but it's difficult and there's no knowing how long this is going to take.

Well I am in the same boat.

NOID of Aug 1st
Replied on Aug 14th.

No LUD changes.

EB3 July 2001. It has been a long wait.

i am also in same boat

Folks:

Thanks.

i am also in same boat, please see my sigature :D :D :D :D :D :D

same here.

Replied to medicals RFE. Was almost a month ago.

You guys think NC has been cleared if they requested medicals RFE?

I got my approval after 50 days of my EVL RFE. So guys with RFE, dont loose your hope, I guess someone is working on your case otherwise why will they send RFE. Its not a sure thing, but there is a high probability

Thanks guys! Let's update this thread if anyone gets approval post RFE response. The message in my case update says I will have to wait for up to 60 days. Is it the case with all of you guys too?

Anyone recently got approved after medical RFE? Tx

SkinTest RFE

I am also in the same boat. Responded to my medical Skin Test NOID on July31st. Case is with Officer.
FP1 -> June 2005
FP2 -> April 2007
VSC -> TSC - March 7, 2007
Namecheck -> Cleared.
LUD on I485-> 07/19/2007
NOID(Medical) -> July 23, 2007
NOID response -> July 31 2007
LUD on I485 -> Aug 3, 2007 (RFE recvd), 08/05 , 08/06
I485 AD -> ??