Any recent approval of EB1B from NSC???

485NSC

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Friends:

The porcessing date for 485 EB1B has moved to July 2005, (China). But, I did not hear anything about my case (EB1B, OR) for my case with the priority date of Nov. 2004.

Any understanding about what is going on? Any predictions?

Your input will be highly appreciated!

FYI

My PD is May 2003 (EB1B, India). PD as per VB is January 2006 and I have been waiting since May 2004; went through a see-saw of current to retrogressed to current. Received responses like your case is undergoing additional review etc. Please see my recent post in NSC. Essentially, giving you an input/insight in your case is really pointless because the case can get stuck in anything NC, FP ........

SHAMAL said:
FYI

My PD is May 2003 (EB1B, India). PD as per VB is January 2006 and I have been waiting since May 2004; went through a see-saw of current to retrogressed to current. Received responses like your case is undergoing additional review etc. Please see my recent post in NSC. Essentially, giving you an input/insight in your case is really pointless because the case can get stuck in anything NC, FP ........

i have been asking this question again and again!
but not getting any replies means NSC is not progressing that well

BTW i got this response for my enquiry

The status of this service request is:

Your application is awaiting assignment to an Officer. You will be notified when a decision has been made or if additional information is needed.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

does that also means checks pending.
experst said it means its done

NSC response

MrGC2004 said:
i have been asking this question again and again!
but not getting any replies means NSC is not progressing that well

BTW i got this response for my enquiry

The status of this service request is:

Your application is awaiting assignment to an Officer. You will be notified when a decision has been made or if additional information is needed.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

does that also means checks pending.
experst said it means its done

Finally, I got a response from NSC: " we are currently awaiting the results of required security checks on these cases -- blah blah". Does that mean I am stuck in name check? or just a standard reply?

Any thought, folks?

Mr GC looks like you are done with name check

where as TH yes it means one of the check is not yet done

eb1doc said:
Mr GC looks like you are done with name check

where as TH yes it means one of the check is not yet done

when i say expert beleive its done i meant one like you...........is there anyone else who beleives that my name check is done

Buddies in the same boat:

Thanks for the reply!

All right, the NSC is challenging everybody's patience. According to my experience of other types of cases such as H1B, NSC's processing date is reliable. However, the Processing date posted for 485 is definitely way off from the real processing speed. Any reason that they post processing date so such ahead of the real processing date?

UPdate-FP notice again

Today, My spouse got the FP notice (Code 1) which is sent from NSC on May 16. The notice said: "Please appear at the below support center at the date and time specified. If you fail to appear as schduled, your application will be considered abandoned".

This is our 3nd FP notice, last one, code 2 was done on June 2005. Only my spouse got the notice today, notice for me maybe on the way.

My spouse has the difficulty here: In the day that NSC specified for FP appointment, my spouse will be in the middle of coference at another side of USA. :( :mad:

For this notice, it does not give us the choice of going for the week after the specified data. We definitely can not go after the appointment date.

Questions:

1. Can we go for the FP before the specified appointment date given by NCS? Anybody did that before?

2. How many times FP needed? Do we need to have FP done annually?

Thanks!

485NSC said:
Today, My spouse got the FP notice (Code 1) which is sent from NSC on May 16. The notice said: "Please appear at the below support center at the date and time specified. If you fail to appear as schduled, your application will be considered abandoned".

This is our 3nd FP notice, last one, code 2 was done on June 2005. Only my spouse got the notice today, notice for me maybe on the way.

My spouse has the difficulty here: In the day that NSC specified for FP appointment, my spouse will be in the middle of coference at another side of USA. :( :mad:

For this notice, it does not give us the choice of going for the week after the specified data. We definitely can not go after the appointment date.

Questions:

1. Can we go for the FP before the specified appointment date given by NCS? Anybody did that before?

2. How many times FP needed? Do we need to have FP done annually?

Thanks!

looks like your code1 has expired after 15 months time ......they do send renewal notice .........we got it recently................generally they send this to primary applicant and not dependent...............looks like in ur case is an exception.............now ur query .....yes my friend got it and his wife didn't so they both went a day ahead to enquire whether his wife can take it early (withhim) even his she didnt had notice.............and guess what both did FP a day early.................although he went again to reconfirm it is done and updated..........................

Last edited by a moderator: