Any recent AP Approvals from VSC

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

Could you please post your recent AP approvals from VSC , i have applied for AP by myself (ND 08/07/03) for first time and awaiting for the approval :(

Doed anybody who is in the same ND time frame can post their approval or any other reponse from VSC?

Thanks a million in advance :) :)

Applied on Aug 2003

Hi,
I've also applied in the same time-frame and for the first time.

N.D. 12th August 2003

No approval yet.:confused:

EAD And AP

Sent 2nd EAD And AP on 9th Sep by overnight Fedex, Delivered on 10th Sep.

NO recipt notice yet.

I checked for status few minutes ago on online , it still the same old received date message

Look likes they kept a little hold on applications which were received on or after 8/1/2003 , because of the priority on religious worker cases at service center. I am not completely sure but it looks like it

AP1 : it took exact 10 business days to get the receipt notice through post , so you may have to wait till end of the week

applied in July

We applied for I-131 in early July however they sent back requesting new photos just last week. Does anyone know how long does it take after receiving the new photos to give ap?

receipt notice on AP (I-131) from VSC

How long is it taking to get the receipt notice for AP applications from VSC?

Hey, buddy, AP1, have you received your receipt notice yet?

It will give me an idea of when I'll get mine.
App sent: 9/25
Fed tracking delivered: 9/26 11:30am

Need to travel on family medical emergency (mom is sick). Anxiously waiting for receipt notice so I can take it to local INS at Boston.

:(

29 days approx

I am sorry to post this again but just in case someone missed it.
My AP was approved in 29 days (ND sep 1) I guess it varies across the board. My ead was approved in 10 days last year. this year it took almost month and half.

March 31st RD

My EAD was applied for on 3/31. There is no update yet. Have sent a couple of inquiries through the lawyer and myself, have only received a letter back stating that "We have received your inquiry and will respond in 60 days".

It is now 6 months, what should I do ? Can I get a first time AP from the Local Service Center ? Funny enough I received my EAD in a month, but no sign of AP.

AP and EAD

Hi,
I've also applied in the same time-frame and for the first time.

N.D. July 30 2003

No approval yet.

Applied for wife and son AP on Aug8th. So far no approval. Called NSC.. They told me it is strange and send a message to VSC. Please let us know if your case is approved.

VSC I-131 processing times regressed

Just saw online VSC I-131 processing times regressed back to August 1st.

No wonder my case is still pending , i am sure they must have kept so many peoples applications in a locker room thought they already approved !!!