any recent advance parole???

lesters101

Registered Users (C)
Wifes case ND march 30, nothing yet i know they are doing mid april, but also know alot of people before march still waiting, just wondering if anybodu got anything lately?

Yeah, I got my third Advance Parole (ND: 04/02/2004) just a week ago. And yesterday came in my I-485 approval :) so AP is no longer needed... Go figure.

My wife got her AP

My wife got her AP approved on June 29th. She filed the application at the end of May with a receipt date of June 2nd. TSC. Good luck.

You guys are really lucky! I think my AP might be the oldest one among our fellow forum members now, ND 2/17/04. Sent an inquiry almost one month ago, nothing happened yet. But I cannot sent another inquiry within their sweet 30 days window, already wrote to my senator yesterday. Let's see what is going to happen.

Safari_TSC said:
You guys are really lucky! I think my AP might be the oldest one among our fellow forum members now, ND 2/17/04. Sent an inquiry almost one month ago, nothing happened yet. But I cannot sent another inquiry within their sweet 30 days window, already wrote to my senator yesterday. Let's see what is going to happen.

Nope. My AP application is older! AP ND 1/28/04. Still waiting for reply to "status enquiry".

485 ND Jun 02
No FP yet

Well safari tsc, im sorry to hear that but my wifes original AP is pending since may of 2003 and thats why i re-filed for her, cause the other one was hopeless its funny it seems everything i file for my my wife always takes longer its almost like they have something against her even her ead we filed together and hers took forever.Anyways ,its funny to think that but its weird good luck safari tsc.

I filed for second AP on MArch 15 thru Lawyer it got approved in May end
but we recd it couple of days back as it was sent to lawyer, when check on-line msg it said it is approved on Jun 1 if you do not recevie it wihting 15 days call us

So pl check the on-line msg or call the lawyer if you have applied thru them
I can suggest only
Hope to get you AP sonn or rather 485 approval before ap SO U DON'T have to worry
w /best wishes