Any recent 485 interlinks anyone?

madmonkey

Registered Users (C)
hi folks

any of you recently had any success in interlinking 485 from EB2-NIW to EB1-EA? Would appreciate if you can share your experiences.

Thanks

i called NSC using the POJ method and spoke with an IO - he said my attorney needs to send a letter to NSC asking to interlink - cannot do it by phone. I think that is just BS. Have seen many people say they were able to get it done by phone. anyway, any one do it recently?

I think she is right, I received the same info many times that it cannot be done using phone. I have sent a letter with copies of approved EB1-EA I-140 to NSC. Lets see what happens. Keep me posted.

Its rather ironical that we share similar situations. I had a EB1-OR denied in 2006. My EB2-NIW was approved with PD July 2007 and my I-485 RD is August 2007 and my EB-1EA was approved in TSC in July 2009. Its frustrating to wait for the I-485 to get approved.

thanks dnastar for the info. Yeah, it does look like we have a similar profile. I will update you as and when i learn anything - btw, i have sent you a private message.