Any Receipt Notices since 9/11

indigo

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone receive receipt notices after 9/11. I am unable to find any on either this board or infitime.com

received receipt notice

Mail date : 06-26-01
Received date : 06-27-01
Notice date : 09-14-01

I was worried like you. It took almost 3 months to get receipt notice. Indigo, my suggestion is call IIO and make sure you are not in rejected case. If not, wait for atleast one month before you mail another application. Sometimes they take more time. Different cases are handled by different groups. Some groups are fast and some others are not. If you send two applications, it will create confusion and sometimes rejection.

If you have your courrier tracking number , try to track and see the status of the package delivery.

You are going to get your receipt notice. It is matter of time.

Good luck.

Finally received receipt notice

Just got a mail from my lawyer finally after more than 3 months i got the receipt notice for my 485/765/131 apps. MD:6/15 RD:? ND:9/14.

No, I did not receive

I am not going to use EAD now. So I can wait. When needed I think we can get it on same day from local INS office using our receipt notice.

Congrats!

Did you check if your EAD or AP has been approved? Some people get their AP\'s & EAD\'s approved when they receive their receipt notices.

Question to Suvarna : - Had you sent personal check ... Did that get cleared

Question to Suvarna : - Had you sent personal check ... Did that get cleared before you enquired for receipt numbers to IIO ?

Pls let us know

Thanks in advance