Any RD:02/01 hasn\'t been approved yet?

Mine has not

My case is still pending. Here are the details.

RD 02/01/01, FP 4/25/01 WAC 01-093-xxxxx
country other, PD always current. Go figure what is the reason behind my case to be still pending

No Title

I spoke to an IIO about 10 days ago and found out my case still hasn\'t been assigned yet, but they finally received my FP (WAC 01-108-xxxxx). I sometimes called the AVM at night and entered some random case#s. There\'s a 485 case with WAC# 01-109-xxxxx got RFE on 08/02/01, hope we\'ll hear something about our cases soon!

Just Talked to an IIO

Just Talked to an IIO,

She asked for my WAC # and said that the case is still pending + that she cannot see my FP. Which means, they are not in the system yet. I am very discouraged and disappointed.

No Title

Mine FP couldn\'t be located by WAC# either, the IIO asked for my A# to locate the FP. Cheer up, maybe your FP is in system#1. You can ask IIO to look up your FP by A# when you call INS next time.

Thanks

Thanks man, but according to Debo the Fp can only be located by the wac #. When I call the next time what whoud I ask if she cannot locate my FP using the wac #

No Title

Oh no Greta Garbo....if IIO locates FP using ur wac number then its in system 1 and if she finds it using your A number then its in system 1 ( national system ?)

My ND: 11/00 and RFE: 5/01 but not approve yet

My ND: 11/00 (AP: 2/01 & FP: 2/01). Unfortunately got RFE: 5/01 and replied in 6/01. No new AVM update.