Any questions asked during FP.

pvc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Has any one experienced questions being asked during FP about change of job,current employment letter,any explanation on change of job etc. I have changed my company after 180 days and now I have to go for finger printing.I just thought I would prepare for worst case.Any answer is highly appreciated.I did not get the yellow form from INS and I am taking attorney FP copy.Do you see a problem.

FP details

PD 12 98
EB3 (RIR) - Nebraska
RD 6/05/2001
ND 07/19/2001
FP 01/28/2002

They din\'t ask anything

from us.We had been to Detroit Office for our FP and they don\'t ask anything.They will take your notice which will be followed by FP\'ng.No question asked.

No questions asked, Newark-NJ

Normally they won\'t ask any questions, they are 3rd party and there job is just to take FPs.

No Title

What\'s date to be expected for FP with RD and ND around Dec.10 in NSC?Any comments?

No Title

I am waiting for the FP notice. I already received my EAD. I didn\'t apply for AP. In the mean time I am sending my passport to the state department for visa stamping for H1B. It may take upto 3 months. Do I need to show my passport during finger printing? Probably the center will be newark,NJ.

Thanks

Re.passport

They will never insist on passport if you have EAD/drivers\'s license, I have seen most of them got
FP done without passport including me, they need to look at some identity and EAD/driver\'s license
will have all the details for which they are looking for. .

Did in Ohio

Actually I did my FP in Ohio.But I think I could have done it in Raleigh also according to FBI people at OHIO.(They told me during FP)