Any predictions , when can I expect my Green Card.

Mitwa

Registered Users (C)
I know you can not rely on INS processing methods. But say if everything went fine with my case when should I expect my approval. My Details are
485 RD 09/29/00 ND 11/14/00 EAC-01-033-XXXXX.

It is really hard to wait now, with my date coming so close.

Also my EAD is expiring on 12/20/00. When should I refile for another one.

Thanks in Advance.

Hard to say

I think it really varies - I know it could be a short while, i.e. within a month or two, or up to even a year.

Unfortunately VSC is so random. I know we have had 10/00 ND approvals, and I also know of 10/99 ND\'s that are still waiting. All you can hope for is progress in your case. I know in my case (details on http://www.immitracker.com/vsc), RFE was issued, and I am still waiting.

I do not mean to dishearten you, so please accept my best wishes and good luck for your case.

My Guess

If everything goes well, in a month. If it does not, No one can tell. If you do not hear about your approval by Sept 15th, You should go ahead and apply for EAD renewal.

Thanks Sharp

Thanks Sharp70 for you reply. As I have already said no one can predict VSC ways of processing.

But anyhow if everything went on fine is expecting the approval in next two weeks is being very much optimistic or is it normal. I think VSC should reach November by next two weeks.

Guys please comment on this.

No Title

How do you know ?? ..I say 6 months and my guess is same as yours
unless you have insider information !!!

No Title

I guess 4 to 6 weeks you should get it. May want to check with IIO and if the case is assigned then it should talke 2/4 weeks.
All the best