Any prediction for July 2007 Visa Bulletin

My PD is dec 2003. I am also waiting to see july bulletin.
FP1: 05/05 (Code 3)
FP2: 5/10/2007

Date may advance for the rest of year.

After the July 16th lot of unused old labor will be become just paper for recycling or to the trash home. This will be big relief to visa number calculation and hence I feel that VISA number will advance substantially. I don’t have any insider info and USCIS consistently behave inconsistent. But still trying to predict based on some self proclaimed logic. Let us see. I have put a bet on advance in rest of the year. Retro became worst in Oct after wrong calculation of backlog clearance.

I doubt any movement given the fact TSC is consuming visa numbers at fast rate and NSC ordered around 10K visas from DOS

so there is high demand for visas from both TSC and NSC,

I think dates will remain same and it will move in August and September based on visas consumed by NSC and TSC

Just curious where did u saw 10K for NSC

where did u read this 10K ?

I doubt any movement given the fact TSC is consuming visa numbers at fast rate and NSC ordered around 10K visas from DOS

so there is high demand for visas from both TSC and NSC,

I think dates will remain same and it will move in August and September based on visas consumed by NSC and TSC

Let me add my 2 cents. Hope my calcualtion is correct.

Looking at the spread sheet in this forum there are about 67 cases approved so far. Say another 50 unreported approvals.

67+50= 117
Now every applicant on an average has a dependent.

So:
117x2=234

So what happened to the rest of visa's out of 8000 Indian quota. Now I know there are other categories. But 234:rest of the quota does not make sense.

So I guess there a more approvals on the way. And you will have ROW also to add here after Aug/Sep

This is just my opinion.

EB3: India
PD: Nov 2002

Hi

it is correct. they have quota. otherwise why they would move date with 2 years for EB3. they should move date month to month so they can only approve case based on PD date..

thanks,

Looking at the spread sheet in this forum there are about 67 cases approved so far. Say another 50 unreported approvals.

67+50= 117

So:
117x2=234

So what happened to the rest of visa's out of 8000 Indian quota. Now I know there are other categories. But 234:rest of the quota does not make sense.

So I guess there a more approvals on the way. And you will have ROW also to add here after Aug/Sep

This is just my opinion.

It is not mandatory for people to report their approvals on this site. In fact only a minescule fraction of the approvals are actually reported here.

67+50= 117

So:
117x2=234

This is just my opinion.

If fraction

Lets say only 10% reported in this forum from Indian origin. After all calculations remaining 2000 did not report in this forum. So another 6000 visa numbers left and flow of approvals after July 16th?

In my observation, I saw hardly about 10-15 approvals for India last year...when EB2/Ind went unavailable ....I would say the representation on these forums is fairly less....less than 1% ....

In that case, we are already close to the vis number quota...

Last edited by a moderator:
read Ombudsman report,40k will go waste if not approved

please read ombudsmanreport,40k is available for the remaining of the year. I am hopefull that date will advance.Anyway those dates were corny.

Will soon become current

This is from my experience. Same pattern happened way back in 1999 when my date became current (offcource I got my GC in Apr 2001). In may/june of 1999 dates moved suddenly by 2-3 years and in next 2/3 months dates were current for EB2 and in 6/8 months EB3 became current. Same retrogress happened in 1996/1997 and the dates stagnated for 2 years (not moved at all). I think this is because flood of applications flown in when the doors for illegal immigants were opened. Same thing happened in April 2001. Just during that 1 month they get applications worth processing for 5 years.

Don't worry much every will be current by end of this year. I think EB2 will become current in next 3 months.

I am from VSC not TSC