Any practical possibility to 'self-sponsor' N470?

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
Imagine I complete 3 years in GC in the US, never traveled outside extensively.

My mother and mother-in-law are very sick back in country of origin and I feel terribly bad I can't be around to help them physically and emotionally as well. Wife feels the same way. Also H1B-GC wait thing made my life miserable and delayed my plans quite a bit.

My country of origin is a reasonable nation in South America and prospects for jobs down there are very good, especially I would be going there with masters from top US school and tons of experience.

My challenge:

I really would like to get US citizenship. My son is American and chances are I would come back here in the future to live.

Is there any practical possibility I could start consultancy business and self-petition N-470 and preserve time for naturalization while 2 years abroad?

Anyone has experience on finding jobs here in the US and then getting transferred to country of origin so that employer perhaps could help with N470?

Is there any practical possibility I could start consultancy business and self-petition N-470 and preserve time for naturalization while 2 years abroad?
If you already had a large established business, maybe. Otherwise, forget about it. USCIS is not going to recognize a small company that just started up recently and doesn't have much revenue yet.