Any PP Stamping experience at Milwaukee ???

oracleuser

Registered Users (C)
We will be going to Milwaukee office on Tuesday for PP stamping. Anybody has any experience ? How much time do they take etc. The main reason to find is our son will be in school so want to make sure we come back before he comes home ?

You should count on at least 4 hours. BTW, this is nice way for the city to earn some parking money. I musta dropped a bundle to keep the meter going. The earlier you go the better off you are. But go no later than 1pm.

Re: monday

Originally posted by cat&mouse
oracleuser,

I'll let you know by monday evening as I'm planning to go on monday morning.

:D

cat&mouse,

Thanks. I'll wait for your feedback. All the best for your pp stamping.

milwaukee

oracleuser,

Try not to reach before 7:00, as there are not many people. They open gates by 8:00, after passing through security checks, pick a number slip(OTHER). Counters will open around 8:35. You should be done within 2hrs.

No questions asked. (Fill a simple form & submit Approval Notice, Photos, AP,EAD,I-94 & passport).

I was there by 7:45 and out by 9:45.

Hope it helps....

FOR PHYSICAL CARD, THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR YEAR & HALF(16 months)

Re: milwaukee

oracleuser,

Try not to reach before 7:00, as there are not many people. They open gates by 8:00, after passing through security checks, pick a number slip(OTHER). Counters will open around 8:35. You should be done within 2hrs.

No questions asked. (Fill a simple form & submit Approval Notice, Photos, AP,EAD,I-94 & passport).

I was there by 7:45 and out by 9:45.

Hope it helps....

FOR PHYSICAL CARD, THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR YEAR & HALF(16 months)

cat&mouse

Thanks for all the information. Do we have to surrender all EAD's and AP's ?

Can we download whatever form they have asked you to fill from USCIS website ?

16 months for Plastic Card huh... here starts another saga... :eek:

milwaukee

Do we have to surrender all EAD's and AP's ?

--> YES

--> NO, It is very simple form(Your FullName, Address, Mother Name, Father Name & Place of Entry in US(city)...)

16 months for Plastic Card huh... here starts another saga...

--> HOPE FOR THE BEST.....

Re: milwaukee

Do we have to surrender all EAD's and AP's ?

--> YES

--> NO, It is very simple form(Your FullName, Address, Mother Name, Father Name & Place of Entry in US(city)...)

16 months for Plastic Card huh... here starts another saga...

--> HOPE FOR THE BEST.....

I am just back from Milwaukee office after stamping my and my wife's passport. My son has already received his plastic card so the officer said he doesn't need a stamp. But one thing to learn here is if he would have not received his plastic card then he should have been present for PP stamping. We thought he doesn't need to be present so he was in school. BUT any of you guys going for PP stamping make sure to take your kids along with you. My son is 7 years old so office said he can give finger print and just print his name if possible. He need not sign but basic things can be done by that age group kids.

We reached at 10:15 After routine security check went to second floor (India ka aapna first floor). Anyway, then took number. Ours was number 002 for I-89 category so we thought it will be fast. There were other people waiting for other issues. The number slip said waiting time is 0 minutes. We could see number 001 already served so just waiting for our turn. But as usual we had to wait 30 minutes before the lady office called our number. By that time I realized that 0 minutes waiting time in slip must meant "we don't know how much time you have to wait" :D Officer was really kind and helpful. She helped other frustrated people and asked them not to panic with papers. Asked get-to-know questions like where are you from and all. Handed over passport, ALL AP's, ALL EAD's, 2 photo's each, I-485 approval notice. She handed over form to fill details like Name, Address, A#, Father's first name, Mother's first name, First city where landed in USA. After giving that form back we were asked to give finger print on form I-89 which she only carried all the time and signed it. We don't even know what that I-89 form contains. Then we were asked to wait till our passports gets stamp. In next 10 minutes our passports were ready. Total time spent at Milwaukee office 1 hour 10 minutes. Hope this will help others going to Milwaukee office. We didn't ask officer how much time it will take for the actual card to come in. What's the point ???

Once again, make sure to carry your kids if they have not received their plastic card by the time you go for PP stamping.

Now waiting for actual cards... and the next waiting period begins...