Any place takes EAD photos in Westford, MA?

Any place in US we will have Ritz camera. They wil take pictures for US immigration. Take the sample document from www.immihelp.com.

Sears also provide the service but they will charge double the amount . Try for ritz camera near to you place and show them the sample document .

good luck

Photo

Go to Ritz shop. They will do it. I have done it. They have the frame and they do it regularly. There is one near boston road (Chelmsford public library area shopping mall). iF YOU DO NOT FIND ANY PLACE NEAR YOU. GO THERE.
THANKS

Thanks for your reply!

The "Store Locator" link on RitzCamera's website doesn't work, nor does the "Click for Live Help" link. Very poor designed the web site.

You can try any Walgreens, Eckerds or CVS Pharmacy. Most drug stores have the camera and a lot of them know ADIT rules. They are also a lot cheaper.

Just call them and check that they know what ADIT photographs are.

We recently went to Walgreens for EAD and AP renewal photographs. Last year we had gone to Motophoto.

All the best

drum hill

That's where I got mine. but it may be a bit too far for
you if you can get it somewhere local in westford.

Rt 3. Exit 32. There is a photo studio across the street from Walmart, close to AutoZone.

EAD photo takes around $9.50. Two copies. takes about 10 minutes. Just tell the guy you need immigration photos. He
knows the specification.

In general, look up for a studio in your lcoal yellow book.
Make a couple of phone calls.

Thanks guys for your help!

FWIW, I called Ritz Camera in Chelmsford and was told I had to get a minimun 8 photos (they come out on one sheet) and the price is $14.95. Since I only needed 2, I went to a local photo studio called Photo Finish and got my photos for $9.00 + tax. It took about 5 minutes.