Any Philly Stamping experience.. please respond...

Hi gurus,

I just got my approval letter from INS. I am planning to go to Philly INS office soon. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Info like:
1) What is the best time to be there to get the stamping.
2) What are the documents I need to take with me apart from those mentioned in the INS approval letter( 2 passport size photos, I-94 card, passport).
3) How long does the process take?

No Title

gc2go,

The Philly stamping experience is very straight-forward. I got there around 7:30 and they let us in by 8:00. There was only one other couple who had come for stamping ahead of me. The rest of the people in the line had come for other reasons (information, filing applications, etc). My number was called at the counter around 8:45, and I was out by 9:00. The lady at the counter was very friendly and nice. I took my passport, my I-94 and 2 ADIT-style photos - that\'s all. I also had all my H-1 approval notices, but she never asked for them. I never applied for EAD or AP, but if you have them, the person at the counter will ask for them. Good luck.

No Title

Thank you chalu_dude.

I went to philly ins office today. No problem at all, the lady officer was very nice and polite. It took about 2 hours to get stamped. went there at 7:30am and was called at the counter around 9:45am 5 minutes I was out.