Any pending approvals with RD in July

grinfo

Registered Users (C)
Are there any pending approvals for RDs in July? Please post so I know I am not alone :)

I haven't heard anything for my case...still states 'fingerprints received and processing resumed'...Should I call the IIO and find out whats up or wait? Any suggestions???insights??

thanks,

You are not alone. My receipt date was 7/18/01... ND was 8/28/01.. and I'm still waiting.

Don't even think it was assigned to an immigration offer yet. I am inclined to wait to see the processing update for Sept from Immigration.com to see what to do next.

Hello,
Lin 01-255-xxx
RD: July 24 '01

Still waiting...any thoughts on how long it takes after getting assigned to an officer. ?

Thanks,
Hopeful

Guys,

NSC is currently processing mid-August/2001 RDs.
(see www.rupnet.com/immigration/)
If your RD is from July/2001 and you have not even received an RFE yet I would strongly suggest that you contact your attorney and ask him for un update on your cases.
You might also talk to an IIO and ask if your cases are already assigned to an officer.

Marc.

I talked to an IIO about a week about almost 2 weeks ago.. even sent an email to Seattle INS office.. they said that they were only processing April 2001 cases right now.... it is going to take a while. I know there are already cases in Aug being approved... but I have a feeling that whoever got my case and some other people's was probably fired or quit, so these cases are still pending.

With the annual audit, hopefully these cases will be reviewed and assigned to IIO soon.... make sense?

same boat

I am in the same boat. LIN-01-252-xxxx. I called few weeks back and was told they are waiting for state to reply on info. on entrance to US. She was very nice and patient but then the info. was just useless.

I am smelling a rat here, but then the lawyer already say won't take any inqury on application that is not on the NSC official processing date....

This whole process sure test my patience.

-pc

:confused: My RD is 07/27/01 ND 08/17/01 PD 10/98 FP completed on 12/18/01 I have received my 2nd EAD 10days back. No word on Approval. I hope I will not have to do the FP again. NSC is ####&^{} in taking up Aug when still so many July applications are pending

Somebody mentioned that if you called and talked to IIO too many times, you are more likely to get RFE's.... their computer queries those that call more than twice or something.. keep that in mind... if that makes sense to you... I pretty much hold off talking to an IIO at this moment.

Same Boat

I am in the same boat my RD is 27/JUL/2001.

Still waiting on approval.

I called IIO last week and he said they can't connect my I140.

I think this is causing the delay for me.

----
Sunny

Sunny
The problem of Connect..Is it because the 140 has been filed in a different center than 485. I am having a similar case. 140 was filed in CSC and 485 in NSC. I don't know if that is causing this delay for July RD. Is anyone else on same boat? :)

Still many June cases are pending approval

There are many cases pending that are having RD of June 01 and ND on July and Aug 01.

I got an RFE for Current status on Employment. RFE response received by INS on Sep 11. Still I am waiting for my approval.

Jagi.:confused:

RD:7/11/01

RD:7/11/01
ND:8/22/01
Mine and kids with above dates approved on 09/18/02.My wife case with above dates still pending. When I called IIO, a male officer said that we are luckier than my wife :confused: :confused: He said she need to wait till her case approved. I don't understand what it mean?
Seeing some middle of the Aug and Sep01 cases I am not able to come to any conclusion about what logic/system/queing following for processing of 485 application. It is ridiculous.:confused:

July 27th RD still waiting

My RD is July 27th and I am still waiting for Approval. I talked to IIO yesterday to give them a new address. IIO told me that it has been assigned to an officer. What does this mean???? Any ideas.