Any other tracker other than nairobi

1. http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/
This is the most commonly used tracker by TSC filers. It has data from 1999 onwards. It has cool features for sorting data by AD, ND, RD ...

2. http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/
This is relatively a new tracker. It is not used by many TSC filiers though. It too has some stats calculating features. But I never found any use for them!

Does anyone know who maintains http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/ ? It will be a waste to see all the efforts (and data) so far unusable.

Looks like e-nairobi/aos is dead. Tried to access the page and found that the site is not existing. But updated my status in rupnet. I request all texas filers update their status in rupnet.

Here is some information on e-nairobi.com from Whois.net

domain: e-nairobi.com
origin-c: npatel@visionsystems.net#0
organization: Nikhil Patel
owner: Nikhil Patel
email: npatel@visionsystems.net#0
address: 3812 Audley Ct Apt 4302
city: Houston
state: TX
postal-code: 77098
admin-c: npatel@visionsystems.net#0
tech-c: hostmaster@adaptive.net#0
billing-c: npatel@visionsystems.net#1
nserver: not-renewed.joker.com 194.176.0.3
registrar: JORE-1
created: 2000-01-21 12:32:33 UTC core
modified: 2003-01-23 10:18:34 UTC JORE-1
expires: 2004-01-21 12:32:33 UTC
source: joker.com

db-updated: 2003-02-04 07:05:56 UTC

Guys, I used to maintain the data in the nairobi tracker.

The tracker is owned by a guy (real name nikhil patel as researched by Ajith, I cant remember his immigrationportal ID). He used to be around in this forum till when he got his GC approval sometimes last year in March or so. After his approval, he had given me access to the database for entering/correcting the data in the tracker.

Those of you who remeber me, I was meticulously entering all FP/approval data posted in this forum (and other forum) to the tracker till december of last year. After that I lost interest because I did not see much support from this forum as well as the poor TSC performance.

It seems we have lost the web portal now. I remeber this guy saying that he used to pay some nominal amount per month to host that site and was willing to do so even after his approval. But it may be that he has stopped paying now and therefore the site is not being hosted. He used to communicate with me with the following e-mail ID: aos@e-nairobi.com. But I am not sure if this works now. But I will send him an e-mail asking about the status on the tracker. Will see if we get a response.

Guys, I used to maintain the data in the nairobi tracker.

The tracker is owned by a guy (real name nikhil patel as researched by Ajith, I cant remember his immigrationportal ID). He used to be around in this forum till when he got his GC approval sometimes last year in March or so. After his approval, he had given me access to the database for entering/correcting the data in the tracker.

Those of you who remeber me, I was meticulously entering all FP/approval data posted in this forum (and other forum) to the tracker till december of last year. After that I lost interest because I did not see much support from this forum as well as the poor TSC performance.

It seems we have lost the web portal now. I remeber this guy saying that he used to pay some nominal amount per month to host that site and was willing to do so even after his approval. But it may be that he has stopped paying now and therefore the site is not being hosted. He used to communicate with me with the following e-mail ID: aos@e-nairobi.com. But I am not sure if this works now. But I will send him an e-mail asking about the status on the tracker. Will see if we get a response.

sg94ahpw - It's good to see your post. We understand your frustration with TSC and respect your decision to temporarily stay away from the forum. But we would really appreciate your inputs from time to time, along with your continued support and efforts. Wish you good luck.

sg94ahpw, it is good to see you again.

Here is the owner's username in this forum for the Tracker: P5NXP600

I know he is from Kenya (Africa) working in Texas. He paid about $15 a year for the website. Since you guys know his real name now, it is easy to get his phone number from Whitepage search. Now the tracker is becoming almost useless because there is almost not activities in TSC.

I used to maintain a separate Tracker myself. But unfortunately I deleted it from my computer soon after I got my GC. You guys may use rupnet.com in the future.

Good luck to all.