Any other cases like mine?

shirubio

Registered Users (C)
Just to know how many are on the same boat...

I-485 Rec. Date - 11/15/2001
FP received on May 6, 2002
And nothing after that.
No 2nd FP, No RFE and absolutely nothing!!!!

I'll file for my 3rd EAD tomorrow.

Hi shirubio, your case is really very disappointing and frustrating. Did you initiate any status enquery? That might help.

Similar case....

I485 RD:02/01/2002
ND:02/15/2002
1stFP:04/18/2002
No 2nd FP yet.
3EADs:Last one was aproved last month.
Note:Getting tired of it...
No Advance Paroles or RFE.
Our case was transferred to NYC office 14 months ago.

Hi HateINS2

I said "similar" not "same" comparing to Shirubio's case info.we are only 3 months apart - I485 and just 1 month- FP 1,we both got no FP2 or RFE yet.
I hope we all get approved soon.
Regards.

Only 66% Nov'01 approved yet

A cursory look at rupnet would show only 66% of Nov'01s are approved yet. So you guys are the unfortunate bottom 3rd. At the same time there is pleanty of company so nothing to feel totally stressed.
Good luck.:rolleyes:

As per my understanding all 2001 cases are under tight scrutiny and our applications are going under several security checks. Those who haven't yet contacted senator, should do it and give it a try. Other than that, we can do nothing about it but to wait and eventually we will be approved one day.

Count me in...
Three EADs and AP....Contacted senator and congressman. Received reply saying FP needs to be rescheduled which may take several months..

I don't what kind of rumour is "2001 cases are under tight scrutiny". What possibly could be different about 2001?
:confused:

My case is also very similar to your case.

No 2nd FP or RFE...

Contacted Congressman, but no help !

Originally posted by lotuses
Sam99,
Why are 2001 cases under tight scrutiny?
This does not apply to 2002/2003?

Do you think BCIS would take that long to process our cases even after 3 months of official processing times? Some get approved way before the processing dates. There could be no other possibilities.

2001 cases are under tight scrutiny because this is when the market burst and all people who were waiting to file in 2001 hoping to get a better job panicked and just filed it at once....note nov.dec have large no of cases becaus of this.
and sept 11 added to this

I485 application date 10/24/01
I485 receipt date 12/2/01
1st FP 4/02
2nd FP 11/03

many enquiries and contacted the congressman, he replied that security checks are being done on me and my wife, he advised to use my lawyer if things take much longer, lawyer can't do any thing.

I'm frustrated !