Any org/individual to eliminate visa for landed immigrants?

dreamer_ny

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
Does anyone here know if any organization/individual is making any effort to eliminate visa for canadian landed immigrants?
Thanks!

Originally posted by dreamer_ny
Hello All,
Does anyone here know if any organization/individual is making any effort to eliminate visa for canadian landed immigrants?
Thanks!

Eliminate the visa for what? entering the US? If so I doubt that it will happen!!

As far as I remember, up until March 17 of this year Canadian PR from commonwealth countries did not need a visa to visit the US. At the same time no visa was (and still is) required for US PR to visit Canada. US changed its policy but Canada didn’t. What an unjust US policy! I just visited Canada without a visa for being a US PR and I can say it’s very convenient to travel without a visa, and very inconvenient with it (especially obtaining it). :confused:

clearsky,

the US decision for Can PR via was put in effect after the canadians decided to let Can PR's stay out of the country for 3 yrs. US, rightfully too, figured they will all go and sit in the US which is exactly what they are doing :)
But with the visa, atleast US can track them.

no more visa after dec31 2003

and i m sick of this visa system2 i applied for visa in june and i m still waitin for my security clearence man all this visa thing is crap wat abt those ppl who travelled to canada freely even on work permit B>S just wait till dec 31 2003

Originally posted by fk2003
no more visa after dec31 2003

and i m sick of this visa system2 i applied for visa in june and i m still waitin for my security clearence man all this visa thing is crap wat abt those ppl who travelled to canada freely even on work permit B>S just wait till dec 31 2003

Whats happening on Dec 31, 2003....are you getting citizenship...?

naa
i heard no more visa required after dec312003 i m applyin next month for citizenship finally hope i ll get it fast

thanx guyz