Any one With RD < May 10 and Nov FP still Waiting for Approval. Pl post ur details.

to gcfriend your handle is not found on pcee\'s list

please give full details so that your details could be added also

My details. Waiting.

RD: 05/02/02
ND: 07/02/02
FP 11/07 (San jose, shd 12/07)
Same Dec 29th ... resumed msg.

thanks for posting ur details

please post ur wac number also
for example wac-01-235-5xxxx
please ommit ur last 4 digits for confidentiality

Thanks again

April RD Still waiting

RD: 04/03/01
ND: 04/24/01
FP 11/23/01 at San Jose
WAC 01-165-xxxx
AVM is not changed since I filed.

Me too in the same boat

Details...

RD: 05/04/01
ND: 07/09/01
FP: 11/08/01 (on the Scheduled date)
WAC: 01-228-XXXXX
AVM : On Dec 29 results of your finger printing ....
Spoke to IIO. He says my case is on a Officer\'s Work Station. Then I specifically asked if it was assigned to any officer. He said yes and also said that it might take couple of weeks. Well..I\'m also Eagerly waiting.

Your turn is next

Hi Guys,

Your turn is next, you would be hearing the magic words soon. Don\'t loose your patience. I wish you all get the early approval.

Still waiting, however...

My RD - 05/05/01, ND - 07/05/01

I am still waiting for the decision. However, I spoke to IIO last week and he told me that my case was assigned to the officer on 11th Feb. He also said that everuthing looks good on my file. What does it mean? Can I still get a RFE?

Thanks,

Reed this

23. Older I-485 cases still not approved. There is a continuing concern that some I-485\'s get approved in less than 6 months while others languish for 18 or more months.

At the last meeting, the CSC responded that "There are several reasons why a case may be delayed. Reasons include awaiting a response to an RFE, awaiting receipt of the underlying visa petition, awaiting receipt of the A-file and awaiting results from the FBI."

What can be done to actively follow-up on these cases?

We recently ran a report to identify open cases in this category. We have discovered system glitches and system updating errors. We are currently working to close out these cases. Follow-ups can be done using the normal fax inquiry process.

http://www.elirich.com/may24c.htm

This seems to be a document referring to may 2001 meeting with csc staff

If that is correct then it is quite old

Yes, it is so old that it is almost outdated. But, the reasons for delay are still valid at this tim

same scenario - waiting

I am not on PCEE\'s tracking etc...I have been reading this forum for the past 1 month..since you started this thread I wanted to share my info..for whatever it is worth..
RD-5/7/01 ND-7/6/01 FP-11/14 (sched 12/12) WAC 01-228-xxxxx. Dec 29th AVM..
Spoke to IIO 2 weeks back ..said assigned to officer on 2/5/02. Spoke to IIO again on 2/19..said that they are processing 1/1/01 cases (same as JIT report)..looks like it will be a wait and watch game.