Any one with Newark stamping experience

3DM

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Would appreciate id you can share the stamping experience at Newark.

My Case is approved as per online status on 23rd

I stay in NJ, (my GC was fieled from VA), on the approval notice it would be addressed to the Alexandria INS center.

1. Will the Newark center stamp if I go with the approval notice addressed to the Alexandria office?

2. I am planning on taking the following documents
EADs
Advance Paroles
Two ADIT photos

Do I need to take the employmennt letter with me?( been with the same employer all thru the GC process.)

Do I need to take the pay stubs?

We have a new born at home (3 weeks old), it would be difficult for us to go in the early hours as many people have done. Will it be okay if I go late to the USCIS office.

Is there any maximum number of people allowed on wednesdays.

I would really appreciate the valuable feedback from all the people who been there.

Thanks
3DM

We recently got our passport stamped at Newark and it took about an hour for the entire process. We went to the office by 7.45am. There is a separate entrance for the immigration. I know it would be difficult to go this early, but I think you can get it stamped quick. When you are going to the counter when your number is called both of you go to the same person. I think this would save some time. We did not know this and we had to wait for 15minutes after my husband got it stamped. Even if you go a little late, it may take some extra time as more people start to come in a little late. Take all the documents issued during the process as you had mentioned, the ead, AP,.....

ssrg

I think your ID should change to 4DM not 3DM.

Congrats Mahesh

Say Hi to your daughter Mahica