Any one with ND in first & second wk of Aug with no ref..still waiting??

ddct

Registered Users (C)
I don\'t know what\'s happening in VSC. For last 2 months, I was told by IIO everything is fine & the application is with an officer. So far no approval while people with september ND getting approvals.
no RFE so far as if the application was not touched at all...
Anyone in same boat???
ND Aug5, PD nov,95

No Title

Advice for early Aug. 485 waiters:
Call INS to find out.

Just called INS last Friday and was told a RFE was issued. The bad thing is that no one is available to type the letter so I need to wait for at least 3-4 week to get the letter and find out (no msg change).

Q\'s for NIW\'s w/ RFE:
1. What could be the RFE about?
2. How to respond?

China NIW
ND8/16

No Title

1. Employment letter: ask ur HR to address this, a sample letter may be found at Http://www.immihelp.com
2. G325A, biography, U submitted one when doing I485 application, be sure to compare with the old one to check any updated info.
3. Other.

Your case will be done soon. God bless you.

No Title

ddct, there is a discussion thread started last Friday (named Early-Aug Club). Please find that thread and post your details, so that all \'Early-Aug Club\' members will have their information at one place.

Here is copy of my posting to that discussion thread:

I am one of the member of Early-Aug Club.
RD: July 28,99 ND: Aug 10,99 EAC-99-237-xxxxx
FP: June 8,00, nothing after that.

My guess is our files are collecting dust on an officers table that has quit the job or on a long vacation. Others with later ND like Sep/Oct are getting approval routinely. Official VSC date is now Sep 1,99.

(I have a friend whose ND was Oct 18,99 and he got the approval in last week of Oct,00. You may not believe it, but I have seen his approval notice myself.)

ND_10AUG1999