Any one with ND 12/99 still waiting for FP

vscsucks

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My RD 11/24/99
   ND 12/10/99
   PD 10/98 EB2 India.

I see lot of poeple with RD/ND 2/00 getting their FP already. I still have not got my FP notice. Is there any one else in the same boat. I live in California. Does it matter in which state do we live ?

Added to my probems, my company has recently changed my address with INS to corporate office address in Pittsburgh so that I can get an EAD from Pittsburgh local office, which I did without much pain. Now what happens if INS sends out my FP notice in the next week or so. Since I am in California and the address in INS records is Pittsburgh, do I have to go to Pittsburgh for stamping or I have to wait for a new FP notice after changing the address back in INS records to my California address. I appreciate if you can share your input on this.

Unfortunately customer service wise , our immigration people in the company are one of the worst people I have seen. Some times INS automated answering machines give much better answers than them. They make a big deal to even tell you whether you got FP notice or not. Can some one believe this ?

No Title

Your nickname says it all.....VSC SUCKS BIG TIME....
Even my ND is 12/17/99 and still I have not got FP notice. Called IIO several times and I am NOT lucky to get good IIO.
Atleast with other Service centers, they send the courtesy copy of FP notice to applicants address also. VSC does not even do that. Every service centre policy is diferrent within INS. We can\'t do anything other than just wait.

No Title

I just wanted to let you know I too haven\'t received FP notice (Jan 2000 ND)and IIO at VSC says that it will take another 6 months.

EB2 India

No Title

Hi
You should call VM INS before their office is open. Once you get thr, you should
continue playing around auto machine and hold until they are open. But most people
now know that. You have to call early . SOme times, lunch time also work

Good luck
HQ

No Title

ND: 10/98 EB3 RIR, India, PD 2/98. No FP.
Called INS today. IIO told that I should have been scheduled already.
However, when I asked my company laywer, she said that they have not yet received the FP notice.

I guess, I am one of the most unfortunate guys when it comes with INS.

amit