Any one with case transfer??

american_desi

Registered Users (C)
My 485 CASE has been tranferred to Tucson, AZ (local INS). If you had any experience related to case transfer/interview please share your experiene.

Also show me the link about case transfer.

Thanks
American_desi

RD ND Details

My labor was in CA (My former employer is located in CA) 12/00

Labor Approved : 2/01 (CA)
I-1140 approved : 01/02 (CA Service Center as my employer is located in CA)
I-485 RD: 4/15/02 (Applied in TSC as I was living in Texas)
I-485 ND: 4/18/02
FP Notice received from TSC : 4/03
FP Done : 4/03
Sep 22 2003 : Case trasnferred to Local Office in Tucson, AZ

IBM01, if you have 485 please post your details too. Thanks
American Desi

Yes., I moved to Tucson Last year

to take up a job with a different employer. The Title is not same but it is similar job.

Never Informed INS about the change of Employer. Neither my former/current employer did.

In essence, I live in Tucson now..

American Desi

Re: Yes., I moved to Tucson Last year

Originally posted by american_desi
to take up a job with a different employer. The Title is not same but it is similar job.

Never Informed INS about the change of Employer. Neither my former/current employer did.

In essence, I live in Tucson now..

American Desi

But you informed them of your address change though, right?
Thats exactly my problem. I may have to relocate and Im not sure of the chances of the case getting transferred. I might be at same company though at a different location.

Spoke to an IIO in CSC

Called CSC in its Attorney's line (Dedicated for Attorney and not for applicants)

She confirmed that the file is with CSC and nothing has been done yet. She advisesd me not to call in the direct number anymore and to use 800 number.

Thanks
American Desi

Mine transferref to Tucson office too

My case I485 ND 11/21/2002 has transferred to Tucson office on Jan 16 2004. My wife's case transferred in July to local office. I don't know what these people are doing.
Please inform about any updates