any one with 2nd FP after RFE - still No approval

TSC-RD-june2001

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

please share your info.
I have got RFE and then 2nd FP - any one in same situation got approved or still waiting?

i am very frustrated - your help ful input migth give me some relief.

I485 RD - 6/2001
I485 ND - 8/2001
RFE Ack 3/12/2004
FP1 12/2002
FP2 4/2004
AD??? when any idea how process works after 2nd FP???

thanks in advance

It has to go through the same process, first FBI clearence and then FBI sending results to CIS. Its good that you got 2nd FP, it could mean that your case is close to be approve and officer couldn't do it since your FP got expired.

I think as soon as they get your 2nd FP info you should be approve soon.

I got approve on April 10 (Saturday) a day before my FP expiration, I guess I was lucky didn't have to go thru the 2nd

Good Luck.

AD April 10, 2004

I am also in the same boat..
I did my 2 nd FP on 4/12.. Just waiting for approval.
RD 7/01
ND 8/01
1 st FP 11/02
2 nd FP 4/04

Ad :????

Hello friends:

I am in the same boat.

RD/ND: 4/2001
1st FP: 6/2002
RFE: 3/2004
2nd FP: 3/18/04
Still waiting for approval?

I happen to be the one of the oldest cases on the forum.

Gkhan

We are all in the same boat. Lets keep this thread alive and keep our status updated. An approval for one of us may be the beginning of hope for the rest of us.

Gkhan.

Hi Gkhan,
I checked with FBI and they told me it was sent to TSC on 17th March itself. I confirmed it with local INS by requesting them to look at my case information.

Thanks
JULFL

any idea?

I live in NJ, but filed I-485 at TSC due to compnay in that area.
MY FP result was sent to VSC not to TSC?
i called FBI they said first fp was also sent to VSC since ASO has jurisdiction over VSC?
do i have to worry about?

Hello:

Has the online status changed for anyone after 2nd FP done? My RFE was received by TSC in 1st week of march and online status changed stating response to RFE received. FP done a month ago but no change in status online. Also what are these security/background checks that INS conducts and are they done after FP? Does anybody know if thats the cause of delay?

Gkhan.

Hi, all

My 1st FP was also expired in Feb 04, and my RFE response was received by INS more than 60 days... So far I didn't get any 2nd FP notice... Did you guys request the 2nd FP by yourself or it just came on its own? Should I call the 1800 number to request it?

Thanks!

RFE ack 02/06/04
1st FP: 11/??/02

Hello:

i checked with FBI again today and asked them about 2nd fp status. they said that they sent it to INS at Nebraska the same date they received it. Now my case is filed at TSc and not NSC. what do you all think about it, do i need to be concerned? Can we request FBi to send FP results to TSC?

Gkhan.